Stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped working

Everything was easy to set up... Then just stopped working. Not sure what happened...

The ip address is set to what is on the DVR, I assume the port should be 8080 cause that was the preset.... It will let me add another device but it won't show the names of the genies like it had before. According to HS the last time the device was updated was 4/28/15.

I uninstalled the PI.... cleared out all the files from the HS folders, reinstalled and NOTHING...

before you can configure the plugin instances you need to turn on your Genie clients.

can you set the log level to Debug, restart the plugin, go to the config page and post here what is in your logs?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      before you can configure the plugin instances you need to turn on your Genie clients.

can you set the log level to Debug, restart the plugin, go to the config page and post here what is in your logs?
      I got it working.... Just weird that it was working just fine and then the IP address just changed... Thanks for the quick reply

Comment

Working...
      X