HS3 respond to KPC7 controller button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 respond to KPC7 controller button?

Using your plug-in can I get HS3 to respond to a PCS KPC7 Controller Button and take some action like run a HS event?

I am still using the HS beta UPB plug-in and I can't get it to respond or even recognize the state value of a KPC7 controller button. If your plug-in will do that, then I think it will be time to switch over.

Thank you...

I don't have any KPC-7 keypads, but I have KPC-6 and KPL keypads and they both can activate links, which can then be used to trigger HS events. Is that what you are attempting to do?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I don't have any KPC-7 to test with, so I can't guarantee they work 100% with the current version of the plugin. But if they don't I'm sure I can fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
        I don't have any KPC-7 keypads, but I have KPC-6 and KPL keypads and they both can activate links, which can then be used to trigger HS events. Is that what you are attempting to do?
        Of course, the links. I was focusing on the indicator buttons themselves on the HS device associated with the controller NOT the device links associated with the buttons. Let me see if I can get the links to trigger something in HS using the HS beta plug-in...

Comment

Yes, the links associated with the controller buttons can be used to trigger HS events in the HS plug-in. Thanks...

Comment

Working...
          X