X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reggs11 View Post
    Node 57 is the 2014\15 Fibaro Motion Sensor

Node 58 is the Gen 5 model
    Sorry to drag up such an old thread but I'm assuming the Gen 5 model is the newer model and therefore shown here as device 57, not 58?
    Malcolm

Comment

I too have problems with one these. I have one on the back porch, mostly shaded, I get very few false positives. The one on my front porch which gets a ton of sunlight, this one gives ton's of them during the day (like every few minutes), and maybe one an hour at night.

Comment

You guys get these working properly?

Sensor Binary Reserved' ?

Is there a fix for this?

thx

Comment

Originally posted by mroovers View Post
          Hi All,

I also recently bought three new fibaro motion sensors and a new Aeotec Zwave stick as I wanted to make good use of the Zwave Plus features. I'm still not sure if I have any Zwave Plus Feature that I benefit from but I do have lot's of issues with the new Motion sensors. I would like to switch the lights on based on motion + luminance being under a minimum threshold.

I have an identical setup with the older version of the fibaro sensors and those work fine but I cannot get the new onese to work properly.

Adding them seems to take multiple attempts (after which 11 of 12 devices are generated). If I rescan the root device I end up with an extra luminance device and in all cases the device either does not register motion or stays stuck on motion, rendering the devices useless.

I have set parameter 40 to 5 (to force the device to report a luminance change of 5 lux) and that seems to work well. Just the motion detection is unreliable.

I have tested with parameter 3 set to 0 and 1 and that does not seem to make a difference.

I have also deleted the child devices (as suggested in this thread) and rescanned the devices to re-create them but that does not seem to do the trick either.

I am using 3.0.1.87 of the z-wave plugin as I found the beta version to be somewhat unreliable.

Any thoughts?
          Hello
          I have a similar issue with FGMS-001-Fibaro multisensor Z-Wave Lib Version 4.05 (ZDK 6.51.6) Application Version 3.2 : about Light and temp sensor. In attached is possible to see my issue. From that I read here the issue is about new model Gen 5 and my model is of 21/03/2017 . I'd like if it worked fine but now it doesn't work with all its features.

Massimo-RenderCAD
          Enabled Plug-Ins
          3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
          1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
          2.0.43.0: BLBackup
          2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
          3.0.14.0: BLMediaPlayer
          2.0.5.0: BLVolume
          0.0.0.42: Current Cost 3P
          0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
          1.1.2.0: Device History
          3.0.0.32: EasyTrigger
          3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
          3.0.0.14: NetCAM
          3.0.1.84: PHLocation
          1.0.0.5: Restart
          3.0.0.21: VWS
          3.0.1.93: Z-Wave
          Attached Files

Comment

See my thread about Aeotec missing child devices

Suspect the child device issue may be the PI. I have the same issue with Aeotec multisensors.

Please see my thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189064

UPDATE: Downloaded Z-Wave Beta version .116 and problem solved
            Last edited by CeeTee; May 20, 2017, 01:55 PM.
            Regards,
            Chris
            HS4 Pro 4.2.18.3 Shuttle DL10J - Celeron - 8g Ram - 250g SSD / Win 10 Pro 64 / Insteon / Z-Wave & SmartStick+ / DSC 1832 - PC5108 - IT100 / 542 devises & 164 events
            Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.58 / APCUPSD 3.3.2.3 / BLDSC 2.0.68.0 / BLMarantz 2.0.6.0 / BLShutdown 1.0.4.0 / Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206 / Device History 3.1.3.0 / HSBuddy 3.30.1003.1 / Insteon 3.0.7.2 / weatherXML 3.0.11.13 / Z-Wave 3.0.10.0 / Z-Wave UI 1.0.0.0

Comment

Originally posted by CeeTee View Post
              Suspect the child device issue may be the PI. I have the same issue with Aeotec multisensors.

Please see my thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189064

UPDATE: Downloaded Z-Wave Beta version .116 and problem solved

Hello CeeTee Thanks
              I downloaded z-wave Beta ver. 116 and FGMS-001-Fibaro multisensor is ok
              Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
              Attached Files
              Last edited by RenderCAD; May 21, 2017, 04:22 PM. Reason: attach image

Comment

Hello
                sorry but I sang victory too soon. This morning I could see other part of this multilevel sensor fibaro FGMS-001 that don't work again. Pheraps is it necessary a more recent version about plugin z-wave yet ??
                Request for new help
                Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
                Attached Files

Comment

All my sensors that false triggers and are useless seems to work fine if I do inclution with razberry z-waveme.
                  In the pdf it list the settings that have been stored so it will be interesting to see if it work if I set same parameters manually in homeseer.
                  Attached Files
                  Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
                  --
                  Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
                  Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Fibaro sensitivity

I have a stupid question but I have two of the older fibaro eyes. One works fine with default sensitivity and the other is constantly setting off voice to announce front door movement. I need to set the sensitivity and I have read the fibaro manuals, but were in HS3 do you enter these parameters?

Comment

Anyone find a solution? I have about 15 of these fibaro motion sensors, most work fine. But I have four or five that will always report motion every thirty seconds. I tried removing associations, repairing, etc...But just can't seem to get these to work. Any tips?

It is so odd to me that some are great out of the box, some won't work normally, but will work well after removing all associations with the exception of group 1, and some just will always report motion no matter what..

Comment

Have you tried to lower motion sensitivity?

Comment

Originally posted by 753951 View Post
                          Have you tried to lower motion sensitivity?
                          Yes, and it works sometimes, but it is usually to a point where it renders the sensor useless in that room.

I am now having the same issues with sensors that were reliable for a while, I am going to go through and replace them with the aeotec sensors. All my aeotecs are working great, it is a shame on how much money was wasted on these fibaro's, but at this point my time and frustration is worth more to me.

Comment

Just FYI, I bought a couple dome motion sensors from amazon, and they fit perfectly into the fibaro mount so I don't need to remount new sensors. They are aksi much quicker, they will turn on the lights almost instantly, reminds me of the iris zigbee sensors I used to use with smartthings. I really like the dome's but you do lose a lot of functionality, they only provide motion and luminance.

Comment

Originally posted by djsaad1 View Post
                              Just FYI, I bought a couple dome motion sensors from amazon, and they fit perfectly into the fibaro mount so I don't need to remount new sensors. They are aksi much quicker, they will turn on the lights almost instantly, reminds me of the iris zigbee sensors I used to use with smartthings. I really like the dome's but you do lose a lot of functionality, they only provide motion and luminance.
                              We're OT here but would like to know if you get the Dome battery reporting to work. I've had 2 in use for 5 months and neither has ever reported battery status to HS3.
                              -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

We're OT here but would like to know if you get the Dome battery reporting to work. I've had 2 in use for 5 months and neither has ever reported battery status to HS3.
                                It's saying 100% and the last change time is when I installed it, so I am guessing it isn't reporting.

Comment

Working...
                                X