Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: Volume Fade in events

Hi,

I was creating some events based on this awesome plugin. I was trying to effectively fade in the volume on a particular player.

I would love to create an event that said:

If %anything% then Fade volume on PLAYERX from XStart% to XEnd% over XSeconds

The XStart% could be either "Current Value" or could be a number which would allow you to fade from the current volume level to the designated value. The XSeconds would allow you to configure how long the fade should take.

This can be done with more complex events but having such a feature built right in would be awesome.

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
    Hi,

I was creating some events based on this awesome plugin. I was trying to effectively fade in the volume on a particular player.

I would love to create an event that said:

If %anything% then Fade volume on PLAYERX from XStart% to XEnd% over XSeconds

The XStart% could be either "Current Value" or could be a number which would allow you to fade from the current volume level to the designated value. The XSeconds would allow you to configure how long the fade should take.

This can be done with more complex events but having such a feature built right in would be awesome.

Thanks. I will have to evaluate feasibility.

Comment

Thanks for looking at this

Comment

Working...
      X