Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapatalk

Hi all,

Anyone else having an issue accessing the forum using Tapatalk? It stopped working for me this afternoon. At about the same time, it looks like there was a change made to redirect board.homeseer.com to forums.homeseer.com. Not sure if the two are related.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Not working here with MS Mobile.

I noticed some issues with the forum access earlier today.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Tapatalk not working for me either, for a few hours at least
      cheeryfool

Comment

Same here. It sucks cause I can't stand navigating the forums on my phone due to the lack of a mobile view.

Comment

I think there was a forum issue. It lost my cookie today and I had to log in again this evening.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
            I think there was a forum issue. It lost my cookie today and I had to log in again this evening.
            They put a redirect in from board.homeseer.com to https://forums.homeseer.com. I'm not sure if they had ssl enabled before, but enabling that, or if you normally logged into board.homeseer.com, you would ahve to reauthenticate.

Posted from my Phone not using Tapatalk.

Comment

Yea tapatalk has not been working all afternoon for me either, which sux since it's the main way I post. I don't know what they did to the website lately, but its gotten so bloated with stuff that it just drags down any computer I try to surf it on and as soon as I close it, things go back to normal.

Seems like there is a lot more to get under control besides tapatalk.

Curious why the redirect?

Comment

We were warned by Google that SSL will be required for Chrome version 56 due to us not using SSL for logins. So today we enabled the site for SSL. When you connect to the site without SSL it redirects to https://forums.homeseer.com.

I can change that to https://board.homeseer.com, but I am not sure what the issue is with Tapatalk. Do they not support SSL?
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                  We were warned by Google that SSL will be required for Chrome version 56 due to us not using SSL for logins. So today we enabled the site for SSL. When you connect to the site without SSL it redirects to https://forums.homeseer.com.

I can change that to https://board.homeseer.com, but I am not sure what the issue is with Tapatalk. Do they not support SSL?
                  I think the Tapatalk app connected to http://board.homeseer.com/mobiquo but right now that redirects to https://forums.homeseer.com/ without the mobiquo part. If you can redirect it to the ssl url that includes the mobiquo part, I'm guessing that it'll work again.

Cheers
                  Al

Comment

Apparently Tapatalk doesn't support 301 redirects. If you want to use SSL then you have to set it in the Tapatalk dashboard.

I have never administered a Tapatalk forum, but just passing on what I found by googling "Tapatalk SSL".

Comment

Try it now, I had to update the tapatalk plugin in the forum and the link at the tapatalk site. Just tried it on my phone and all looks ok. Any issue, please post.
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Looking good! Thanks for the quick follow-up!

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

Works again for me! Thanks!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I can log in again and see the main forum. The unread threads and new posts tabs has no content still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes here it is not working. I deleted the forum on my phone and cannot add it back. The forum is still in the website configuration for me though.

Googling it appears that tapatalk is no longer supported by MS Mobile. It is not in the store anymore.
                              Last edited by Pete; December 28, 2016, 08:49 AM.
                              - Pete

Auto mator
                              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                              X