This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.6.0 not switching lights off

I seem to be having a bit of a bug. I can not switch on or off lights with the dimmer function. I can dim or brighten the units but can not switch on or off. This dose not affect my relay units or lights that are a switch unit (on/off)

I tried the beta plugin but would like to roll back to an older version if I could find it.

Thanks

Originally posted by remle View Post
    I seem to be having a bit of a bug. I can not switch on or off lights with the dimmer function. I can dim or brighten the units but can not switch on or off. This dose not affect my relay units or lights that are a switch unit (on/off)

I tried the beta plugin but would like to roll back to an older version if I could find it.

Thanks
    On the HS3 Device Management page, on the 'Status Graphics' tab for that device, you should see 4 sets of values: -1, 0, 1-99, 100. Also check that 'Is dimmable' is checked on the Configuration tab; it is automatically checked by the plugin if the device was added properly.

Comment

I just checked and all is as it should be.

I might ad that I have been using HS since about 2002 and this plugin for quite a few years. This just happen after the update to 3.0.6.0

PS none of the above makes me an expert.

Thanks

Comment

I've been steadily updating the Insteon plugin, currently at 3.0.6.13, but I haven't encountered your issue.

What's the device type in the insteon.ini? What's the model# of this unit?

Comment

Originally posted by remle View Post
          I just checked and all is as it should be.

I might ad that I have been using HS since about 2002 and this plugin for quite a few years. This just happen after the update to 3.0.6.0

PS none of the above makes me an expert.

Thanks
          please see the following post regarding 3.0.6.0 and let us know if you performed the actions in red

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=185495
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

update

Thank you.
            I will perform the suggested actions in the next day or so and get back to you with the results.

Again thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X