Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heart frequency meter

Hello
    Is there anyone that has integrated an heart frequency meter to homeseer?
    I'd like know if is there a plugin to homeseer, I think that could be helpful as an Holter cardiac.
    Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
    3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
    1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
    2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
    3.0.14.0: BLMediaPlayer
    2.0.5.0: BLVolume
    0.0.0.42: Current Cost 3P
    0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
    1.2.0.0: Device History
    3.0.0.33: EasyTrigger
    5.0.0.58: Global Cache Pro
    3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    3.0.1.90: PHLocation
    1.0.0.5: Restart
    3.0.0.21: VWS
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

There are plenty of heart rate monitors that can talk to arduinos or other small microcontrollers. You could easily get this data into HS without the need for a plugin just by sending in serial data. It is not however it is likely to not be a relatively good idea, HS is not for life critical (or potentially life critical) systems for many reasons. Any commercial devices probably do have some sort of serial interface for download or connection to other equipment but you will probably not find the protocols for that sort of thing because of how rare they are for people to really be in a position to interface with them.

Comment

There is a FitBit plugin available. If you are willing to use a FitBit, this might be able to do heart rate monitoring. Search the forums as it is a third party plugin.

Comment

Hello Mountainman
        I bought a fitbit model "Charge 2" and it is working very well. Now I'll post my opinion in the forum of third party from which I downloaded the plugin .
        Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

Working...
        X