Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AC Power failure alert - polling needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Power failure alert - polling needed?

Trying to detect OmniIie reported AC power failure in HS3Pi. I see that many devices that belong to Omni itself show last update in HS3 a couple months ago, including AC Power. I pulled the AC supply for Omni, and the console reported Trouble as expected. But the HS3 Device Status never changes, 20+ minutes, still says Secure.

Polling is mentioned in several different forum areas, but I don't see anything to enable or set the interval. Did I miss something? Is there something I need to do to get the plugin to sample all those devices more often than a couple months?

Everything else related to Omni seems to be working fine, thermostat temps update often, lights, active buttons, motion detectors are OK. Buttons that have not been turned show the same old status from Nov.

Thanks

Rob, any insights on this? I have restarted the plugin and the RPI many times since November and still many Omni "core devices" such as AC Power, Battery, Communicator, Phone, Freeze alarm, DCM, and several others show November 2017 Last Update dates. I realize these do not change status often, but is there a setting or a trick I am missing to tell the plugin to refresh them, and keep them refreshed more effectively?

I want to create HS3 events that trigger when these change, and that does not work if the plugin thinks they never change.

Thanks

Comment

Let me see what I can find out. Stay tuned.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Hi rob,
        Have you been able to find anything?
        <style></style>

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
          Hi rob,
          Have you been able to find anything?
          <style></style>
          Yep - the next version will have this fix.
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
          X