No announcement yet.

Update Zwave Plugin from 3.0.1.130 to 3.0.1.190 breaks Fibaro S2 input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt from support suggested that, same result as adding secured. I am using a older FGS221. But moving from S1 to S2, and it works.

Comment

Readding is not rhe solution and the 222 works different then the 223 i think
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Finally found a FGS222 in the office, and yes, the 222 is totally different from a 223 in command classes and operation.

I found the change that we made to support the 223 that broke the 222.

Please try plugin 3.0.1.195 in the Beta section of the plugins page. The 222 should work properly now. It does not support security so you can add it normally. If you already have it added, just try the plugin, I think it will report correctly without re-adding it.
        Last edited by rjh; February 13, 2018, 11:50 AM.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I dont think I will have a chance to change the input back from S2 to S1 to test before the weekend, but happy to try then and report back.

Comment

i will try it tonight and report back
            Regards Bart
            HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
              Finally found a FGS222 in the office, and yes, the 222 is totally different from a 223 in command classes and operation.

I found the change that we made to support the 223 that broke the 222.

Please try plugin 3.0.1.195 in the Beta section of the plugins page. The 222 should work properly now. It does not support security so you can add it normally. If you already have it added, just try the plugin, I think it will report correctly without re-adding it.
              Rich,

Thanks i think you resolved the issue !! for the 2 relay module V1 with 195

regards

Bart
              Regards Bart
              HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
              X