Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest in Pronto Extender Plugin ?

Hi,

For the last few months I have been working on a (HS2) plugin to control the Pronto Extender RFX9600 and RFX9400.

Supported actions:
    * Send Ir
    * open/close/toggle relay

Events:
    * Digital input changed (poll interval can be changed)

There are still some rough edges to be polished before publishing, but before doing so, I am wondering if anyone else is interested in this ?

No idea yet if I will make this a free or paid plugin, as it did involve quite some work ...

Just let me know if you are interested or not

Regards,
    Kriz

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
    Hi,

For the last few months I have been working on a (HS2) plugin to control the Pronto Extender RFX9600 and RFX9400.

Supported actions:
    * Send Ir
    * open/close/toggle relay

Events:
    * Digital input changed (poll interval can be changed)

There are still some rough edges to be polished before publishing, but before doing so, I am wondering if anyone else is interested in this ?

No idea yet if I will make this a free or paid plugin, as it did involve quite some work ...

Just let me know if you are interested or not

Regards,
    Kriz
    Very good idea!!!
    I have a TSU9600 and RFX9400...
    Regards Tom

Comment

If enough people are interested, I will publish it.

Sending IR is a bit cumbersome, because you first need to 'sniff' the ircode using prontonic and send that via the plugin, but it is a 1-time-operation per code you want to send ...

I use the plugin to put my AV-gear in the right state (power / input) when I want to watch TV, a movie or play a game.

At the moment I have a RFX9600 monitoring the alarm system and front gate access, which trigger homeseer events and one in the media cabinet to control the AV gear using IR.

Comment

Working...
      X