How do You pay for the plug in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do You pay for the plug in?

Imperihome seems to me as an essential interface to Homeseer. It is intuitive, easy and understandable even for kids.

But when I want to pay, I get into problems.

It ask for my License id. (I guess it is the 5 digit number associated with my homeseer system, a little bit strange since I am activating the plugin from inside the system so Homeseer should already know). Then it ask for a password (which it shows in visible mode (bad programming))

Unfortunately it is not my homeseer password, so I want to ask which password I should use instead.

Bad business, to make it so difficult for the customer to use money, it should be far easier like apple do.

(Beside the critisism above, I love my new Homeseer system, its simply marvelous)

you need to buy a license specifically for the plugin from the store: https://shop.homeseer.com/products/i...lug-in-for-hs3

then you will get a license id and password

Comment

Thanks. I thought I should use my system's Licence idea and my own password in order to pay. Now I understand it is the other way around. That may be a good idea to clarify in the webpage.

The integration of Imperihome and the plug-in is marvellous and the money worth it.

Jorgen

Comment

Originally posted by Jkanters View Post
        Imperihome seems to me as an essential interface to Homeseer. It is intuitive, easy and understandable even for kids.

But when I want to pay, I get into problems.
        All plugins are installed via the updater. Did you somehow miss this link in the updater?
        Attached Files
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No

No I did not miss that line.

But when I press that it ask for license Id and password. And when I am asked for license I'd and password, I believe I should give my licenseid and password.

I shouldn't. here I should get another licenseid and get a new password from the store. It would have been a lot easier if the process have told you directly that you should obtain a new licenseid for the plugin. That's poor user design, which in these case would maybe stop some users from buying and therefore also is bad business. Now I know for the next times

Comment

Working...
          X