This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Tutorial Videos

Here are some tutorial videos to check out if you're just getting started with HSTouch. We'll be adding new videos regularly (at least that's the plan!). If you'd like to see a video on a specific topic, please post your suggestion below:

MusicRSS
    • Working with RSS data (coming soon)
    DevicesGraphics
    • Working with graphics (coming soon)
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Just added another video:

Creating Complex Sliders (for lighting control)

Comment

Where can i find the slider which is used in the tutorial on 4.35 mins.

Creating Complex Sliders (for lighting control)

Or what is the name of that slider. I cannot find it and would like to make a project based om that.
      Last edited by renevk; January 26, 2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Slider tutorial

Same for me, where can I find the slider?

And the value & corresponding slider position does not work correctly if if dim to 40% and then switch OFF and back ON again. It reads 100 where it should read 40. How can I fix that?

pbw

Comment

The background is in default:graphics and the slider is in default:sliders.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you marcomark, that was probably the fastest answer I ever got on a forum!

I don't seem to have that file in the default/sliders folder. Maybe because I upgraded HSTouch from an older version. I will download the complete installer.

Do you also have a solution for the other problem, HSTouch not displaying the exact value of a dimmed device after a ON/OFF toggle? The status should read something like xx%, but only displays 100%. BTW, I have the same problem in HS Web Control, the values are only correct if I send a DIM command, not a ON command. (Z-Wave device, but same happens to X-10 devices).

Greetings from Belgium.

pbw

Comment

for anyone having trouble finding the graphics, here they are.
              Attached Files

Comment

xml files for HSTouch Screens

Hopefully, somewhere in the HSTouch Forum, one can find contributed xml files for (at least some of) the screen captures shown. If so, how do I reach it? If not, could you open a Thread where Users can contribute their xml files to help Newbies get started? Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                  for anyone having trouble finding the graphics, here they are.
                  Im trying to create the custom slider like in the video, and didnt have the slider either, downloaded the zip, copied the slider into the directory, HOWEVER< it doesnt get seen in the default/sliders tab, i also realized there are like 20 additional sliders in that directory that ALSO arent seen in hstouch deisnger?!?
                  what am i missing?!

Comment

Copy these files to the skins/default/sliders/ folder:
                    trans-tube-background.png
                    trans-tube-button.png

Copy this file to the skins/default/graphics/ folder:
                    metal-tube2-vert-background.png

Remember that the slider has a transparent background so you'll only see the button image previewed in the elements palette. When you drag it to your screen, the transparent background outline will appear.

Comment

Hello

Looking for those coming soon videos like how to control devices and some Moore videos.

When will those come? Looks like it has been "coming soon" for a while now...
                      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Same here i'd like to see more videos, we don't have to many other resources.

Comment

I love these videos! This is a greate way to learn new features.

Has anyone been able to get the filters to work on custom a ListBox (not music) - the Apply a Display Filter does not seem to change list with a selected filter. I set the Filter to "F-J" but when I select the button, the list still displays A-Z. Am I missing something?

Comment

Even a web training session would be great.

Comment

Have the videos stopped?

Comment

Working...
                              X