Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring in NH (March 25, 2017)

https://youtu.be/UDds3_zsVuI
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

So Mark; did you illuminate the fireplace and watch It's a Wonderful Life on the tele?
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      So Mark; did you illuminate the fireplace and watch It's a Wonderful Life on the tele?
      na... i just shake my head and wonder why I still live here. Good news is... we're gonna get some more snow this week. Yay!

Comment

I used to live north of you in Whitefield and eventually had enough and moved to Southern California. No waking up early because it snowed all night to shovel out my car and hoping it will start. I do miss the pretty snow covered forest but not enough to move back.

- Robert

Comment

I bought a new snowblower at the beginning of the season so that'll buy me a few more years of tolerable misery. I guess... looking on the bright side... at least we didn't get an extended power outage this year (said while knocking on wood).

Comment

i went to Madison NH hellementary school...
            used to skii king pine ski resort...

i miss it up there...
            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

... and they call where I live, "The Great White North"...

Robert
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Personally have always enjoyed the changes in the seasons along with snow.

A little bit less as we get older.

Over the years it's been on and off utilizing the snow blower. Neighbor owned a landscaping company and did our driveway gratis.

Over the years have spent Christmas / New Years where it is warm and have not liked missing the snow.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Sometimes we miss the snow but that's one of the great things about So Cal. We have mountains so we can visit the snow, also deserts, beaches, wilderness, all about 45 minutes from home. Sure we get the odd earthquake from time to time but that's just color and an opportunity to see how all the motion sensors react.

Wait a second... Rich! We need little z-wave richter scales.

- Robert

Comment

FWIW, it's snowing again today... early April fools joke, I guess..

Comment

There was an older gentlemen I was working with a few years back. He was getting so sick of the snow, he said to me "I am going to put this [snow shovel] in the back of my truck and drive south until somebody says 'what the hell is that?' and that is where I am going to retire".

Comment

Working...
                      X