Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Temp and Humidity 4 and 5

Ipitman,
    I have recently added a Leaf & Soil Moisture/ Temperature Station to my Davis Pro 2. That combined with an additional Temperature station requires use of Temp and Humidity channels 4 and 5. Currently your VWS plugin does not provide these outputs. Could you add them?
    Thanks,
    Jim

Originally posted by ka7gzr View Post
    Ipitman,
    I have recently added a Leaf & Soil Moisture/ Temperature Station to my Davis Pro 2. That combined with an additional Temperature station requires use of Temp and Humidity channels 4 and 5. Currently your VWS plugin does not provide these outputs. Could you add them?
    Thanks,
    Jim
    Hi Jim, by the way it is LPitman. Anyway...what version do you currently have ? I beleive the version on the updater does already support what you are asking for.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Larry,
      Thanks for responding! My registered version is 2.2.0.11. I believe that is the one in the updater. It contains Temperature and Humidity 1,2 and 3. It does not address the other temp and humidity outputs from VWS of 4 through 10. With the addition of the Davis Leaf and Soil Moisture/ Temperature Station and an additional Davis Temperature Station I am using Temperature Channels 1 through 5 and Humidity Channels 1 through 6. Two of the Humidity Channels are used for Leaf Wetness. I am integrating these with mcsSprinkler to control my irrigation system.
      Could you process these additional channels?
      Thanks,
      Jim
      ka7gzr
      Last edited by ka7gzr; March 24, 2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ka7gzr View Post
        Larry,
        Thanks for responding! My registered version is 2.2.0.11. I believe that is the one in the updater. It contains Temperature and Humidity 1,2 and 3. It does not address the other temp and humidity outputs from VWS of 4 through 10. With the addition of the Davis Leaf and Soil Moisture/ Temperature Station and an additional Davis Temperature Station I am using Temperature Channels 1 through 5 and Humidity Channels 1 through 6. Two of the Humidity Channels are used for Leaf Wetness. I am integrating these with mcsSprinkler to control my irrigation system.
        Could you process these additional channels?
        Thanks,
        Jim
        ka7gzr

Ahhh, OK, I am trying to address in the .13 version. VWS added additional support in the CSV files starting in the latest version of there software, I am currently adding the fields to the .13 version of the plugin, but one obsticle I have run into is that it doubles the devices in the status page, which means I have to use (2) House codes to fit everything in. So I am struggling at the moment as to how I should handle this issue.
        -Larry

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Larry,
          Thanks. I understand the problem. I guess you could go from 72 parameters to 99 without a change in house code. Better yet allow the user to map 99 parameters from the dbase file by referencing the column number. Probably would be difficult to implement.
          Thanks,
          Jim

Comment

Larry,
            How is the .13 version coming?
            Thanks,
            Jim

Comment

Still working it, I have a couple issues I am trying to iron out, and my day job is now getting in my way as well. Please be patient with me, I am trying to get it finished.
              -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Thanks Larry!

Comment

ka7gzr (Looks like Ham Radio Call), I am kc7vx.

Check this link out for a new version 2.2.0.14

See if this helps you any, I had to disablee old plugin, delete devices, and then shutdown HS, install new DLL and restart HS.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=120327

Hope this helps, let me know, if everything seems to be working, I will post to the updater in about a week.

Larry.
                  -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Hi Larry,
                    Yes it is a ham radio call.... Glad to met you kc7vxx- Must sound good on CW.
                    Followed your directions. The plug-in installed fine and I now have 107 fields and they are polling just fine.
                    I still have the issue of each time I restart homeseer it creates another set of fields. It doubles than triples etc. I tried deleting, restarting homeseer and recreating every which way I could think of with no success.
                    I can get down to a single set of fields by deleting all devices, shutting down and then re-starting homeseer.
                    Thanks,
                    Jim

Comment

Let me check again, I thought I had removed any device deletions except a manual re-create button on the config page. That was why I gave the delete and shutdown instructions before, Oh well, I could have missed one.
                      -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Working...
                      X