Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log errors

Hello,

I've recently transitioned over to the VWS plugin and I've been getting the following error messages:

6/16/2008 11:55:40 AM VWS Error Exception error in ProcessDBaseData()-->Fields: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_VWS.HSPI.ProcessDBaseData()
    6/16/2008 11:55:40 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
    6/16/2008 11:55:45 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
    6/16/2008 11:55:50 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
    6/16/2008 11:55:55 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
    6/16/2008 11:56:01 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
    6/16/2008 11:56:06 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
    6/16/2008 11:56:11 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS

However, all of my virtual devices seem to be updated with the current data and I've looked at the Data.csv file and it's being updated every five minuts.

Is there something I'm not doing right?

Thanks.
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

which vws plugin is it you are using? the one for sale by lpittman or the script package one put together by skibum and some other people a while ago?

duh, my bad. i should have looked at where it was posted.
    Last edited by completelyhis; June 17, 2008, 07:57 AM. Reason: realized i'm a dork
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
      Hello,

I've recently transitioned over to the VWS plugin and I've been getting the following error messages:

6/16/2008 11:55:40 AM VWS Error Exception error in ProcessDBaseData()-->Fields: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_VWS.HSPI.ProcessDBaseData()
      6/16/2008 11:55:40 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
      6/16/2008 11:55:45 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
      6/16/2008 11:55:50 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
      6/16/2008 11:55:55 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
      6/16/2008 11:56:01 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
      6/16/2008 11:56:06 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS
      6/16/2008 11:56:11 AM VWS Info Data is older than 15 minutes, Check VWS

However, all of my virtual devices seem to be updated with the current data and I've looked at the Data.csv file and it's being updated every five minuts.

Is there something I'm not doing right?

Thanks.

The message you are receiving is telling you that the CSV (data file) is older than 15-Minutes. This indicates that the CSV export from VWS is not working properly or is being saved in the wrong directory. The plug-in allows changing where to find this data file, or you can specify in VWS where to save the data file. Either way they must both be pointing to same location.
      -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Larry,

I finally figured out what was going on. Although the Data.CSV file creation date was always within 15 minutes, the time index within the file wasn't. It turns out that I never updated the time on the wireless data receiving unit. Once I updated the internal clock, no more error messages!

Best regards,
        -Todd

HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Cool, I am glad that is documented here as well, as another possible cause.

Thanks.
          -Larry

Plugins:
          VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
          Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Larry,

When I use both dbase and csv file interfaces, I get the following error message in my log every minute:

VWS Error Exception error in ProcessDBaseData()-->Fields: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_VWS.HSPI.ProcessDBaseData()

It doesn't seem to affect the accuracy of the data in the devices, just fills the log file.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
            Attached Files
            -Todd

Comment

What version of VWS are you running? And could you post a copy of the HS\Logs\VWS.Log file, after turning on debug ?

Thanks
              -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Originally posted by lpitman View Post
                What version of VWS are you running? And could you post a copy of the HS\Logs\VWS.Log file, after turning on debug ?

Thanks
                Larry,

I'm running 2.2.0.12 of the VWS plug-in and I've attached the verbose log file for your review.

Thank you for your help!
                Attached Files
                -Todd

Comment

Thanks, I will look the log file over...I need to know what version of VWS APPLICATION you are running, thanks for the plug-in version though, you should be at 2.2.0.14 which is the latest updater version.
                  -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Originally posted by lpitman View Post
                    Thanks, I will look the log file over...I need to know what version of VWS APPLICATION you are running, thanks for the plug-in version though, you should be at 2.2.0.14 which is the latest updater version.
                    Larry,

I'm running VWS Internet edition version 12.5.

Best regards,

Todd
                    -Todd

Comment

Larry,

I upgraded VWS to version 14 and the error messages went away.

Best regards,
                      -Todd

Comment

Working...
                      X