HS3 and Z-Seer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 and Z-Seer

Hello - Are there plans to support Z-Seer with HS3? Z-Seer is a very helpful z-wave visualization and diagnostic tool and I am really looking forward to leveraging it with HS3.

I recently upgraded my PC OS from Windows XP to Windows 8 and the Z-Seer tool works great with HS2 and Windows 8, but when I execute HS3 and Z-Seer (on the same PC, but not at the same time when HS2 is running), Z-Seer is not able to locate the HS3 instance.

I am assuming Z-Seer is not yet supported with HS3, however, if I am doing something wrong or need to include a different connection string at the Z-Seer start-up (when HS3 is running) - please inform.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mstukel; July 10, 2013, 11:16 PM.

I just wanted to update / close this thread out. I opened a formal help desk ticket and I received an immediate response.

At this point in time, zSeer is not targeted to support HS3 in the near future. As a result, I will continue to leverage a dual HS2 / HS3 strategy and I look forward to the time when Z-Seer will be supported with HS3 (because Z-Seer is another great HomeSeer tool - IMHO!).

Best regards,

Comment

Working...
    X