Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Thermostat / HVAC Plug-ins > Thermostat / HVAC Discussion

Old December 5th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Stelpro ZWave Thermostats anyone?

I am getting ready to change all my baseboard thermostats from basic thermostats to Stelpro Wave STZW402+. At the same time I am planning to upgrade my home automation by adding the Zee S2 to my existing Elk M1. There are not many choices for 220V baseboard heaters. Sinope has interesting stuff and Stelpro has their KI (zwave) and are coming out with a new product that will have its own propriety controller, although it seems that t will be base on Zigbee. In my case I want open standard and full control without a cloud service

Anyone using a Stelpro KI with Zee S2 combination? I am more into knowing if the Econo mode will work remotely. Also with the basic Zwave plugin I suspect that in HS my thermostats will all appear with fan and cooling buttons. All I need is temperature setting and econo mode. Any recommendations? As this will be used at my country house I will be using rules and want various preset settings