ADIO 100 error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADIO 100 error

I have just started getting these errors recently, and today I got several at one time. I have two of these units, and do not know which one is causing the errors. The Log is this:

Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source
    Jan-29 5:15:32 AM ADIO-100 error decoding from 0: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.
    Jan-29 4:37:11 AM ADIO-100 error decoding from 0: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.
    Jan-29 4:37:11 AM ADIO-100 error decoding from 0: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.
    Jan-29 4:27:39 AM ADIO-100 error decoding from 0: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.
    Jan-29 4:27:00 AM ADIO-100 Error from Setting IO DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.
    Jan-29 4:27:00 AM ADIO-100 Error from Setting IO DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Originally posted by KSO View Post
    I have just started getting these errors recently, and today I got several at one time. I have two of these units, and do not know which one is causing the errors. The Log is this:

Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source
    Jan-29 5:15:32 AM ADIO-100 error decoding from 0: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.
    Jan-29 4:27:39 AM ADIO-100 error decoding from 0: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    I'm getting a similar error:

ADIO-100 error decoding from 0: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: startIndex
    When I put it into Debug, the error occurs when the digital input goes back off, so what the plugin sees is:
    Dig Input triggered
    DEBUG I0004
    DEBUG data=I0004
    Which the PI then processes correctly

When the dig input clears, I see:
    DEBUG I
    DEBUG data=I
    Error msg because it's an incomplete response
    AND THEN
    DEBUG 0000
    DEBUG data=0000 (the remaining piece of the response, ie I0000)

I looks like the BytesToRead isn't picking up the full character count in the Rx buffer? I don't see any delay running the command manually, but I probably wouldn't see a 500ms delay.
    The PI is using a standard SerialPort call with a Thread capturing the Rx characters. Don't see ReadTimeout set anywhere, so I'm assuming/hoping the default 500ms is what's used, which should be enough running at 115200 baud?

Bugzilla submitted, but no response.

Thanks,
    Z

Comment

ADIO-100 Error

I'm getting the same message -

ADIO-100 error decoding from 0: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: startIndex

I'm hooking up magnetic door sensors to my ADIO-100. I have connected the door sensors to the ADIO-100 digital port Bit-0 and the +5 volt connectors. I have them set for input and status only. I'm looking for a value of 0 when the door is open and 5 when closed. The device status shows Open "0" immediately when I open the door with no error message. Sometimes I get a Closed "5" status sort of quickly with no error message. Most of the time I don't see the status change from Open "0" when I close the door. Then when I check the log I see the above error message. Sometimes later I will get the status Closed "5".

I have tried adding a check or codes 1 2 3 and 4 in addition to checking for code 5, That didn't help.

Any thoughts?

Comment

I returned the ADIO-100 for a store credit and purchased a Arduino mega $17 on amazon and got the Arduino plugin. Everything is working perfectly including the door switches that HomeSeer said were the problem. The Arduino plugin does all the programming for you so the Arduino is actually a bit easier than the ADIO-100 to install and get working.

I now have many times the number of I/O ports with the arduino, for less $, it connects directly to a usb port, and it works.

As a side note I submitted a review of the ADIO-100 and HomeSeer has refused to post it.

Comment

Working...
        X