Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFXCharts

I'm a beginner with RFXCharts.
    When I start RFXCharts in HS I receive this message.
    Can someone please give me a hint to make RFXChart work

Serverfout in toepassing /.

De bron kan niet worden gevonden.

Beschrijving: HTTP 404. Mogelijk is de door u gezochte bron (of een afhankelijkheid daarvan) verwijderd of tijdelijk niet beschikbaar, of is de naam ervan veranderd. Controleer de spelling van de volgende URL.

Aangevraagde URL: /RFXCharts/ChartsHome.aspx

Originally posted by DeGoede View Post
    I'm a beginner with RFXCharts.
    When I start RFXCharts in HS I receive this message.
    Can someone please give me a hint to make RFXChart work

Serverfout in toepassing /.

De bron kan niet worden gevonden.

Beschrijving: HTTP 404. Mogelijk is de door u gezochte bron (of een afhankelijkheid daarvan) verwijderd of tijdelijk niet beschikbaar, of is de naam ervan veranderd. Controleer de spelling van de volgende URL.

Aangevraagde URL: /RFXCharts/ChartsHome.aspx
    Does the file chartshome.aspx exists under your <HS installation directory>\HTML\RFXCharts direcory?

Otherwise recheck your installation of RFXCharts, because it should be there.

PS... you are not Hans by any chance?

Regards,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hello,

just reading this thread, i'm trying to get more knowldge of rfxcharts, is this a plugin ? does it work under hs3 ?

I can't find anything official on this ....
      many thanks
      phil

Comment

Hi Phil,

RFXCharts is a collection of scripts and web pages that were made to work with the RFXCom plugin. It's available here: http://www.jphuddlestone.co.uk/rfxcharts/rfxcharts1.htm. Search the board for more info on it, but it is HS2 only and no longer supported, so I doubt that it will get ported to HS3.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks sparkman, would you happen to know if there is something equivalent for hs 3 ?

Thanks again,
          Phil

Comment

Hi Phil,

There's nothing that I know of that's equivalent, but there are some other graphing options. Take a look at Jon00's scripts, especially his virtual device graphing one.

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
            X