Purchased New ADIO-100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased New ADIO-100

I purchased a ADIO-100 and the software plugin ($10) that sold with it. I didn't get the plugin in the mail and don't see a way to down load the plugin. I only see the $40 plugin. Is that it? How do I get what I paid for?

Also I have a Sabrant USB to Serial cable but it doesn't seem to work. What USB to serial adapters work with the ADIO-100.

Note I have a windows 10 PC that I'm running HS3 on.

I sent this to sales but no response yet. There is a 50% off on the ADIO-100 plug in right now I hate to miss the opportunity. I don't have a problem paying the $20 if that is what I need to do but what was the $10 plugin for?

You might send a note to Mark at sales asking for a license. You can download the plugin and run it as a trial until you get a license key, I believe.
    Don

Comment

Originally posted by NeilsenRM View Post
      I purchased a ADIO-100 and the software plugin ($10) that sold with it. I didn't get the plugin in the mail and don't see a way to down load the plugin. I only see the $40 plugin. Is that it? How do I get what I paid for?

Also I have a Sabrant USB to Serial cable but it doesn't seem to work. What USB to serial adapters work with the ADIO-100.

Note I have a windows 10 PC that I'm running HS3 on.

I sent this to sales but no response yet. There is a 50% off on the ADIO-100 plug in right now I hate to miss the opportunity. I don't have a problem paying the $20 if that is what I need to do but what was the $10 plugin for?
      It's the same plugin, you just get it a significant discount when you buy it with the ADIO100. Install the plugin from the updater. As Don said, you can run it in trial mode for 30 days. You should have received a license key by email, if not, check the order in your account and see if the key is shown there. If not, send an email to sales, or enter a question into the order comments form.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
      X