Stringify Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stringify Integration

Just wondering if there is any interest/plans to integrate Homeseer with Stringify.

https://www.stringify.com/

To me it is like IFTTT except a million times better and fast.

Multi-condition flows and mult-condition actions.

Plus it gives additional non-native/plug in enabled device integration to Homeseer.

I current have hobbled together partial integration in order to take advantage of an old wink hub and a newly installed Wink Relay.

I sideloaded the APK of HSTouch to the relay but it left with me without the ability to control the two buttons on the relay.

I was able to create a virtual device in HS that when turned ON/OFF it sends an email to a Gmail account. I then created a filter inside Gmail to add a specific label based of the subject of the email sent by HS. Stringify lets me create a flow that is triggered with a certain Label in Gmail.

So even with all the work around, there is only a small 1-2 second delay to get it to respond

See link below for picture of my Relay.

http://imgur.com/WYd4wlE

If it had full integration like IFTTT then I think it could be a powerfull tool for Homeseer and much faster than IFTTT.

Likely this will work with Spud's IFTTT plugin. That utilizes dropbox to interface between IFTTT and HS and was released prior to homeseer becoming a channel on IFTTT. It works well with IFTTT (sometimes better than the official channel according to some.)

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Time to look into that.

Still would love actual integration.

Comment

Working...
      X