Error Crashing HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kwatt,

All I can see is that the plugin trips while it is being closed. It is closed becuase HS3 closes. Why HS3 closes I don't know.
    The JowiHue plugin has several timers to be able to control the bridge. One of these timers is still triggering while being closed causing a closure error. I am trying to find it, but that is quite tough to find.

As for HS3 closing, I don't really know how to help you out as there are many options.
    Are you running HS3 through taskplanner? then, is the option "end task when it runs for mor then xx days" active maybe?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim,

No I'm not running anything like that at all.

I tried it with Jowi Hue closed though and it did still fall over so it may be HS3.

K.

Comment

K.

So we can exclude the plugin for now. When you look at the HS3 log, just before it crashes (use filter options in the log page to select date and time before the crash), is there a common event maybe that runs just before every crash?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I think I've fixed it but reinstalling HS3.

For now it all seems back to normal so here's hoping that whatever it was just needed a reinstall.

To be honest, I'm not much caring so long as it's fixed and working truth be told.

K.

Comment

I understand fully, same here
            Crossing fingers....
            -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim,

Just thought I'd let you know, two weeks or so and all is well, no issues.

K.

Comment

great to hear!!!

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                  kwatt,

All I can see is that the plugin trips while it is being closed. It is closed becuase HS3 closes. Why HS3 closes I don't know.
                  The JowiHue plugin has several timers to be able to control the bridge. One of these timers is still triggering while being closed causing a closure error. I am trying to find it, but that is quite tough to find.

As for HS3 closing, I don't really know how to help you out as there are many options.
                  Are you running HS3 through taskplanner? then, is the option "end task when it runs for mor then xx days" active maybe?

Wim
                  Found my problem.
                  sorry I was posting to different thread.
                  3 days was my issue thank you for suggesting this.

Comment

Working...
                  X