This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onkyo 626 won't show onscreen setup

I have an Onkyo 626. My current set up is HDMI out from PC to Onkyo, to Projector, with 7.2 connected. I have zone 2 connected, with PC output to tv/cd input on receiver. the idea being that when HAPC needs to do WHA it will use zone 2. here's what i'm up against:

1. I don't think the current settings are set to power zone 2...which means i'm not getting WHA out of it. If I were to change that, how "smart" is the system, to know when to toggle between 7.2 in theater room, and 5.2? in other words, will theater room ALWAYS be 5.2 if i set zone 2 to be powered, or only if zone 2 is in use?

2. i can't get the on screen set up to show up for me to change the settings of zone 2. i've pressed every freaking button on the remote, in every combination (yes, the projector is turned on), and i've not seen jack or crap. RAR!

Please help,

Ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.
Working...
X