Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New error

I have been getting these since Saturday, they happen every 30-120 minutes:

Sep-11 1:09:38 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERWU3.hspi_plugin.GetHistoryWeather(String strStationNumber)
    Sep-11 1:09:38 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException
    Sep-11 12:01:33 PM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException

I couldn't find the error in a forum search and I have not changed anything in settings. Can you point me in the right direction?
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

I was running 3.0.0.73. Today I saw 3.0.0.76 in the beta section. I have installed the new beta and the errors seem to have stopped.

Comment

I don't think the error is from weatherXML.

The error has hspi_ultraweatherwu3 in the text.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
        I don't think the error is from weatherXML.

The error has hspi_ultraweatherwu3 in the text.
        How is you spell duh?

I should have read the error. Nevertheless, the errors from Randy's plug-in stopped when I updated yours .

Comment

Working...
        X