Delete unreachable hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete unreachable hub

I tried the ha-bridge and jowihue added it. It has been months and I don't remember what port I was running it on, so I can't get it running to I can unregister it.

Is there another way to remove a hub from JowiHue without having it active? (for instance if a hub died).

Frank,

I think the plugin is not fully prepared yet to nicely remove a bridge by itself. I have to look into it. If it bothers you you can send me the jowihue database from the data subdirectory.
    Did you try to jus delete the bridge device? If the ha-bridge is not running anymore it should not recreate it I think?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Frank,

I think the plugin is not fully prepared yet to nicely remove a bridge by itself. I have to look into it. If it bothers you you can send me the jowihue database from the data subdirectory.
      Did you try to jus delete the bridge device? If the ha-bridge is not running anymore it should not recreate it I think?

Wim
      yeah, I can access the DB (using DB Browser for SQLlite), but wasn't sure if that would work. I also wasn't sure how you stored the IP address. Maybe it's in the PED on the device. I will try deleting it and see what happens

Comment

So, I deleted the device and it worked, but now I get the issue I was getting with the newest version. It won't initiate

Edit, nevermind. I copied the files from the newest version instead of 1.1.2.9 when rolling back. I'm a moron sometimes

Comment

Working...
        X