Plugin for Zee2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toby View Post
    Can you confirm that the plugin is now in the updater for Zee2?
    The plugin is now in Zee2. And it's working.

It's not the pictures that takes time to load. its the settings pages for the plugin itself. It takes a long time to load. And sometimes it crashes and i need to restart the Zee2 to get it working again.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
      The plugin is now in Zee2. And it's working.

It's not the pictures that takes time to load. its the settings pages for the plugin itself. It takes a long time to load. And sometimes it crashes and i need to restart the Zee2 to get it working again.

OK, You mentioned earlier that it took longer time to load the YR images in HStouch compared to other images. To speed up this part I need to reduce the size of the images.

Regarding the admin pages.
      I have seen that they are a bit slow on my computer as well, and they slowed down when adding more check-boxes. Personally i experience a lot of improvements just switching from Firefox to Chrome.
      The actual code for the admin page are quite simple, but it generates a lot of check-boxes in loops, thus communicates back and forth with HomeSeer.

I'm afraid I need to completely redesign the admin page to solve this... I will put it on the "to-check" list.

I assume that the plugin is stable once you have the devices configured?

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
        OK, You mentioned earlier that it took longer time to load the YR images in HStouch compared to other images. To speed up this part I need to reduce the size of the images.

Regarding the admin pages.
        I have seen that they are a bit slow on my computer as well, and they slowed down when adding more check-boxes. Personally i experience a lot of improvements just switching from Firefox to Chrome.
        The actual code for the admin page are quite simple, but it generates a lot of check-boxes in loops, thus communicates back and forth with HomeSeer.

I'm afraid I need to completely redesign the admin page to solve this... I will put it on the "to-check" list.

I assume that the plugin is stable once you have the devices configured?
        Yes once configured it's all working like it should.

The pictures does not load that slow. But if you want to compress images i have had gret success by using "TinyPNG" It has really speed up my HSTouch project by using this on all images i have made and use in my project.

I can see that there is lots of work to solve the load issue on the setup here. As you say you would need to redesign the whole part. And that is not simple task.
        Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Working...
        X