Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully news soon?

Comment

Hope to have something to test with today.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am posting updates and questions to this thread, please follow here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...16#post1364216

Comment

On April 30th, 2018 you said "
          I hope to have something working in a day or so, if everything goes ok. We have been working directly with Lightify to get the new API working.

I will post updates as I have more information.".....I see no further posts. I have been using Deconz and Jowihue but they have bugs too. Have you fixed the lightify support? does it work?

Comment

We put out an update long ago, it should be working fine now. If not, send a message to support@homeseer.com.

Originally posted by gaf@bluerivernet.com View Post
            On April 30th, 2018 you said "
            I hope to have something working in a day or so, if everything goes ok. We have been working directly with Lightify to get the new API working.

I will post updates as I have more information.".....I see no further posts. I have been using Deconz and Jowihue but they have bugs too. Have you fixed the lightify support? does it work?

Comment

Working...
            X