Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im on a mission to try and kill a few birds with one stone. i am setting up deConz on the same windows machine that homeseer runs on. i think i can use Jowiehue which i already have for my 40 ish hue bulbs and i will register these bulbs to deConz along with my other zigbee sensors which i believe just may work.

will keep you posted in the coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
      im on a mission to try and kill a few birds with one stone. i am setting up deConz on the same windows machine that homeseer runs on. i think i can use Jowiehue which i already have for my 40 ish hue bulbs and i will register these bulbs to deConz along with my other zigbee sensors which i believe just may work.

will keep you posted in the coming week.
      I did this last week. Hue bulbs, Hue Motion sensor, Osram/Sylvania bulbs. All works good and local so it was nice and fast....unlike... umm.. well

Comment

Which zigbee device are you using with deconz?

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
        I did this last week. Hue bulbs, Hue Motion sensor, Osram/Sylvania bulbs. All works good and local so it was nice and fast....unlike... umm.. well

Comment

Originally posted by dbmet View Post
          Which zigbee device are you using with deconz?
          Right now I'm using the ConBee (USB Stick) running on a Windows 10 Pro box. I've ran it on a rPi as well with latest Raspbian Lite image without problems also. I'm going to order a RaspBee and give that a go.

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
            Right now I'm using the ConBee (USB Stick) running on a Windows 10 Pro box. I've ran it on a rPi as well with latest Raspbian Lite image without problems also. I'm going to order a RaspBee and give that a go.

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
              From the debug I posted, it recognizes then correctly as "deviceModel":" LIGHTIFY Gardenspot RGB","firmwareVersion":"01020492"
              I tried getting a new token and refresh token, but still getting the same error when trying to control the lights. Polling is working ok, however, the color of the lights isn't updating the control area of the device, just the device status. In the attached screen clip, I changed one of the lights to 0BFFF7 from FFF584, but the control area didn't update, nor did the last change time for the color device.

Jun-25 21:39:23 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
              Jun-25 21:39:19 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
              Jun-25 21:39:17 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
              Jun-25 21:39:14 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
              Attached Files

Comment

I tried getting a new token and refresh token, but still getting the same error when trying to control the lights. Polling is working ok, however, the color of the lights isn't updating the control area of the device, just the device status. In the attached screen clip, I changed one of the lights to 0BFFF7 from FFF584, but the control area didn't update, nor did the last change time for the color device.

Jun-25 21:39:23 ZigBee Error:Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Jun-25 21:39:19 ZigBee Error:Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Jun-25 21:39:17 ZigBee Error:Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Jun-25 21:39:14 ZigBee Error:Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Comment

I had Rich order a starter set of the Gardenspot lights so I can run them here to replicate the issue.

They should be here on Wednesday.
                  Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Forgot to mention that I updated to the latest beta and then did the new token and refresh tokens.

I shouldn't have to re-create the devices should I? I would have to re-create multiple events that reference the existing devices and that's a pain.

Current Date/Time: 6/26/2018 11:44:49 AM
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.449
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                    System Uptime: 0 Days 18 Hours 16 Minutes 47 Seconds
                    IP Address:
                    Number of Devices: 717
                    Number of Events: 556
                    Available Threads: 400
                    HSTouch Enabled: True
                    Event Threads: 0
                    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                    Device Exec Queue: 0
                    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                    Email Send Queue: 0
                    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
                    3.0.0.48: EasyTrigger
                    3.0.0.40: EnvisaLink
                    3.0.0.30: EnvisaLinkAdemco
                    1.3.2.0: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
                    3.0.1.7: HSZigBee
                    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                    2.1.6.7: OpenSprinkler
                    3.0.1.114: PHLocation
                    3.0.6.2: SDJ-Health
                    3.1.0.22: Sonos
                    3.0.6647.37642: UltraLighting3
                    3.0.0.88: weatherXML
                    3.0.2.224: Z-Wave

Comment

Forgot to mention that I updated to the latest beta and then did the new token and refresh tokens.

I shouldn't have to re-create the devices should I? I would have to re-create multiple events that reference the existing devices and that's a pain.

Current Date/Time: 6/26/2018 11:44:49 AM

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.449

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

System Uptime: 0 Days 18 Hours 16 Minutes 47 Seconds

IP Address:

Number of Devices: 717

Number of Events: 556

Available Threads: 400

HSTouch Enabled: True

Event Threads: 0

Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0

Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0

Device Exec Queue: 0

HSTouch Event Queue: 0

Email Send Queue: 0

Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins

3.0.0.48: EasyTrigger

3.0.0.40: EnvisaLink

3.0.0.30: EnvisaLinkAdemco

1.3.2.0: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat

3.0.1.7: HSZigBee

3.0.0.14: NetCAM

2.1.6.7: OpenSprinkler

3.0.1.114: PHLocation

3.0.6.2: SDJ-Health

3.1.0.22: Sonos

3.0.6647.37642: UltraLighting3

3.0.0.88: weatherXML

3.0.2.224: Z-Wave

Yes after trying the token thing a few times I deleted all my devices and then created new devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To use the new protocols for Lightify, you need to create new devices to link to their server.

We received the Gardenspot bulbs today and they appear to work with the plugin without issue.
                        Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
                          To use the new protocols for Lightify, you need to create new devices to link to their server.

We received the Gardenspot bulbs today and they appear to work with the plugin without issue.
                          I removed the old devices and created new ones and it's now working. Is this something we're going to have to do after each plugin update? I have about 20 events tied to the lights and it's a little tedious to re-link all the events with the new devices.

Also, I'm seeing an issue when trying to change the colors on both lights in the same control a device item. If I add the second light, I'm not able to change the color on the first light in the list and I can't collapse the event by clicking the triangle on the right. Here's a screen shot of the two events. The first one is with both lights together. The work around is to create a separate control event for each light that you want to change the color. Turning them off/on/dim doesn't have the same issue.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Lightify totally changed their API, so the device ID that they gave us with the previous API no longer matched the new ID in the new API. So there was no way to match the devices. I suspect they will not do this again so you should not have to re-add devices every time we update the plugin.

As for the event issue, that is my issue in HS and I will get that fixed.

I removed the old devices and created new ones and it's now working. Is this something we're going to have to do after each plugin update? I have about 20 events tied to the lights and it's a little tedious to re-link all the events with the new devices.

Also, I'm seeing an issue when trying to change the colors on both lights in the same control a device item. If I add the second light, I'm not able to change the color on the first light in the list and I can't collapse the event by clicking the triangle on the right. Here's a screen shot of the two events. The first one is with both lights together. The work around is to create a separate control event for each light that you want to change the color. Turning them off/on/dim doesn't have the same issue.
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

What he said.
                              Wade

Comment

I posted the same bug back on the 20th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X