HAI Plug-In Release Roadmap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rob,

Hope all is well. Hopefully work is slowing down and giving you more "Play" time. We feed on these updates you know...and this guy is hungry.

-Travis

Comment

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
      Hey Rob,

Hope all is well. Hopefully work is slowing down and giving you more "Play" time. We feed on these updates you know...and this guy is hungry.

-Travis
      Ha! Thanks Travis!

I have the plugin creating the trigger and being properly serialized. Now, the next step is signalling HS to trigger. That shouldnt take too much longer.

I also added support for Buttons to trigger HS from the panel/keypad. The current version only allows HS to 'press' a button on the panel.

Thats about it for now. I did look at the whole house audio specs and while it is definitely feasible, I just cant get to it right now. I will need to purchase the hardware and spend a bit of time on it. It may be months before I can revisit it
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Russound

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
        There are a few of us waiting for Hi-Fi by HAI Integration as well. Rob stated that he will be looking into that later on down the road. With that said, since Russound was officially compatible with HAI Omni a while back, I wonder if some of the Audio work would that Rob would do for the Plug-In would cover both units? Aren't there a few HS3 Russound Plug-In's already that would be more powerful than the simple HAI Interface?

-Travis
        I have audio (Russound) events that are triggered using buttons, motion, and security status. It would sure be nice to have audio controls within the HAI plugin. Thanks for your consideration. Jim

Comment

Working...
        X