Can't find units or tstats on OMNI Pro II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find units or tstats on OMNI Pro II

I am trying to install a Homeseer Zee S2 for a customer and integrate a large Leviton/HAI OMNI Pro II controller. I have managed to get the S2 connected to the HAI panel and it has successfully downloaded the zones and outdoor temperature sensors. The system has been online for over 8 hours and still hasn't downloaded any of the lighting control units or thermostats. I've restarted the OMNI app a couple times and rebooted the S2 several times. I set the network speed to 10M/half duplex. All of the units and thermostats are named in HAI. It is a large system with about 250 units and about 30 thermostats. What else can I try?

You said they are named in the Omni. Is that in the Name field or the Description field? They have to be named in the Name field for the plug-in to see them.

Comment

Yes, make sure the name field is populated, not the description.
      If you still have issues, send me the log file from a clean startup:
      https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=186423
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

They are named in both the name and description fields on all units and thermostats.

Comment

I have tried to send you this email on two different S2 systems and can't get the email to go thru. Is there another way to get access to this log file?

Comment

Originally posted by billmitch57 View Post
            I have tried to send you this email on two different S2 systems and can't get the email to go thru. Is there another way to get access to this log file?
            Yes - you can access the logs by clicking on Plug-Ins -> OMNI -> OMNI Logs
            From there, load the logs, then cut/paste them into an email to me at:
            robmasonjr67 at yahoo dot com

Comment

Here is the OMNI.log file

I was able to find the file and pull it out of Linux with Putty. This is a fresh run from earlier today.

Thanks for your help
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Bill - this helps.

Can you tell me what type of thermostats you have? The code is failing while updating the thermostats to HS. Maybe include a screen cap of PC Access and the plugin Thermostat tab.

Thanks

Comment

Thermostats

The first group of thermostats are RC1000 thermostats that control in-floor radiant heating circuits. The second group of thermostats are Carrier tstats that are integrated with the HAI system.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just out of curiosity because I never use all caps, did you try naming one with just the first letter of each word in caps or all lowercase? I don't know why that would make a difference just something I noticed different from us of those who have it working.

Comment

The first group of thermostats are RC1000 thermostats that control in-floor radiant heating circuits. The second group of thermostats are Carrier tstats that are integrated with the HAI system.
                      Thanks Bill - can you shoot me a screenshot of the Thermostats Tab in the plugin as well?

That thermostat tab will tell me if the plugin is indeed loading these thermostats. Also, it wouldnt hurt to try Barry's idea to rename one of the thermostats and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks
                      Rob

Comment

I will try renaming one of the thermostats however I have them in all caps on my home system and it worked fine.

Here is a screen shot of the tstat tab. The colors are a little messed up on this old computer I have at the jobsite but the information is up to date.
                        Attached Files

Comment

ah - ok - it looks like the plugin is not picking up those thermostats at all - nothing is listed on that screen.

Comment

Yep...that's what I am seeing as well. Similarly it hasn't picked up any of the units but maybe since it is getting hung up on the tstats it never gets to the units?

Comment

Yep...that's what I am seeing as well. Similarly it hasn't picked up any of the units but maybe since it is getting hung up on the tstats it never gets to the units?
                              I have a theory on thermostats and am running some tests now.

For the units, can you send me your PC Access screenshot for your units?

Comment

Working...
                              X