lost connection to Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost connection to Bridge

This issue emerges every now and then. I have never been able to discover the real cause behind this issue. It is pointing to corrupted memory for the plugin. Indeed a restart solves the issue.

I did put in a automated restart earlier, but this caused some users to have the plugin restarting over and over, even when this specific error was not happening. Will check if I can catch this error more specific.

For now the only remedy is a restart..

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi,
      I was testing homeseer with the jowihue plugin for 3weeks with no problems ( with 2 bulbs, and one z-wave switch)

Now i have 60 bulbs on 2 bridge and 10 z-waves switches - and this i happening 5-6 times evry day.

Can i send some log files, that cloud helt you..

All light in my house is controlled with homeseer - so i need to find a solution - or in worst case another controller ( before my wife kill me :-)

/Lars

Comment

Is there support for IKEA lamps on the HUE bridge..
        I have 38 HUE and 28 Ikea lamps on my HUE bridge

i see alot of errors with

and on jowihue tap on many of my GU10 lamps i have the following error:
        Min (61) must be less than or equal to max (-1) in a Range object.

Some other errors from the log:
        Error: (InitialLights): The column 'BridgeSerial, ID' is limited to unique values. The value '001788FFFE723442, 54' already exists.

119/5000
        Error: (UpdateBridgeCache): Is Bridge Hue Bridge Bridge Accessible? The internal index for DataTable is corrupted: '13'.

Error: (UpdateLights): The internal dataTable index is corrupted: '5'.

Comment

Thobiasen,

If you see the internal datatable error, you need to restart the plugin asap. This causing errors and so far I have not been able to catch that error. I implemented a work around some time ago for this issue, but it would cause others to see a restarting plugin over and over.... will see if I can find a working workaround in the next beta.....

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X