Plugin Not Updating Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Not Updating Units

It is pretty cool to see the entire Omni in Homeseer, but I am having a few problems.

First, I added a UPB dimmer/controller and it does not show up under the Units tab in the plugin. It does show up in the Homeseer Home screen and in PC Access and in Upstart. See Attachments (Unit 19, Master Bedroom Lights, are missing from the plugin). I have tried disabling and re-enabling the plugin but it made no difference. How can I get the new unit to show up?

Second, in the Home screen all my UPB devices are grouped under the Omni panel (See attachment) while all my X-10 devices (which I am in the process of replacing) are grouped together by floor. How can I get all the units grouped by floor and room instead of having some under the panel?

Third, when using HS touch to control a UPB light that is controlled by the Omni I can do it sometimes but then HS Touch freezes. For example, I press HS touch to turn on the light but then when I press to turn the light off it does not do anything. It is as though the Zee2 is waiting for information from the light to be passed back to it via the Omni. Is this typical?

Last, I am not sure I understand the switches under the Units tab in the plugin to "create a Homeseer device." With the one exception above, all the units show up in the Homeseer home screen regardless of whether they are enabled as Homeseer devices in the plugin. Can someone elaborate on this?

Thanks and I hope everyone is having happy holidays.
    Attached Files

One other thing: The switch/controller in the master bedroom controls a local load and has 4 scene buttons. Therefore I would expect the scene buttons to show up under the plugin and in the Homeseer home screen (like a 5 button Z wave controller I have) but they don't. Can anyone explain this?

Comment

For Unit 19, does it have a Name as well as a Description in PC Access? It won't show in the plug-in unless it's named. Descriptions are not stored in the panel itself and only reside in PC Access.

Comment

Working...
      X