Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible bug in Jowihue Action Set Lights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible bug in Jowihue Action Set Lights.

I maybe have a bug in the 'Jowihue Action' type under events.

If i try to make a new Event and use the Jowihue action 'Set Lights' then the selection just disappears and i cannot do anything other that deleting that action.
    I can use the other Jowihue actions, like 'Set Scene' or 'Start Animation' but not the 'Set Lights'.
    I have tryed from Chrome and IE11 and from 2 different computers. The result is the same.
    Attached Files

If i open an old event that uses Jowihue action 'Set Lights' then it displays the action, but if i 'open' it i have the same empty selection.
    Attached Files

Comment

If it helps I am having exactly the same issue. I am on 2.0.1.7. I am not sure if it occurred when I upgraded JowiHue or when I moved my lights to DeConz.

Existing routines work as expected but you can't create or change a set light action.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by theendisnye View Post
        If it helps I am having exactly the same issue. I am on 2.0.1.7. I am not sure if it occurred when I upgraded JowiHue or when I moved my lights to DeConz.

Existing routines work as expected but you can't create or change a set light action.

Steve
        Allways good not to be the only one.
        Mine stopped working on Jowihue 2.0.1.6 or 2.0.1.7. I have not changed HS or DeCONZ.

Comment

Lars and Steve,

I tried to copy the issue here, but it is working here. Could you open an existing event and check in the drop down of lights and groups what the name of the first light in the drop down is? Maybe there is an issue with the name of the first light or group. But that is really a wild guess here.

Lars, you have done this before, could you set up a detailed trace for me and try to create a new event with set lights? Send me the trace after that? Hoping there will be a pointer in the trace....

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim, when I expand the selection I do not see any drop down of lamps. When I don't expand the entry then i can see the light and its preset details. I have attached some pictures showing before, after expansion and the list of lights.

To enable debugging do i just set the flag under configuration as well as the flag to log to file?

Stve
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes, set detailed logging and log to file. Send the logfile \Logs\JowiHue.log to my mail adress (do not post it to the board) w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl.

Thanks!

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Just went it for the testing and now it is working again.
                Only change is i added some Xiaomi devices (Properly not that) and a light from my Hue Bridge that was unreachable was fixed.

Could it be a bug, if you have a unreachable light?

Comment

....and the good news is it is the same from me.

I have just done a fairly major firmware update to my OSRAM lights and ended up doing a reset on my Phillips Hue Bridge. I have one light that is unreachable (on the Conbee bridge) it is a spare, but i am now able to set light parameters etc which yesterday I could not.

steve

Comment

It should not influence the action window.... will try to cause it here but I am guessing there is another factor active here...

Wi
                    -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                    X