HS2 Compatibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS2 Compatibility?

Im currently trialing HS2 & HS3 before i buy.
    So far HS2 is looking where i will be purchasing as HS3 just doesnt seem ready. for primetime. I cant get my ZWave network working at all amongst other issues.

Anyway....

The deal breaker for me will be if this plugin is supported in HS2?
    It doesnt look like it is, but im still getting my head around all of this HS stuff.

Is this possible? A future addition or just not possible?
    My end goal is just trying to control multiple strings of WS2801 Pixels that i have fitted around the house and garden.

Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

sorry but I don't think I'm going to backport this plugin to HS2, that would be too much work for almost no demand.

If I were you I would go with HS3 even if it still has some bugs, HS2 is not supported anymore: no fixes or enhancements, no new plugins, etc...

Comment

Thanks for the quick response!
      Back to making HS3 workfor me then

Thanks in advance also, most of the plugins i want to use look to be created by yourself, i hope i manage to get it all going eventually!

Comment

Originally posted by OliP View Post
        Thanks in advance also, most of the plugins i want to use look to be created by yourself, i hope i manage to get it all going eventually!
        cool!
        do not hesitate to ask for help if you have any problem with one of my plugins

Comment

Working...
        X