X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jameseoconnor View Post
    Spud,

I am trying to set the outside temperature device in RCSSTAT with a temperature reading stored in another variable.

I am using the "EasyTRigger: Set Device to Variable" command: HVAC Outside Temp $$DVR:58:

Here is the error message from EasyTrigger:

ERROR SetDeviceValueToVariable: Cannot find control value 100 for device 58

The Device "58" contains 100 (Its hot here).

Can you help?

Thasnk,

JimO.
    Sorry for the delay, could you post some screenshots of the device 58 configuration
    Thanks

Comment

Device58

Attached is the device configuration for Outside Temp (58).

Thanks,

JimO.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jameseoconnor View Post
        Attached is the device configuration for Outside Temp (58).

Thanks,

JimO.
        looks like this device is a "status only" device, so probably there is no way to manually control it. Could you post a screenshot of the "Status Graphics" tab as well, so that I can confirm.

Comment

Device 58 Status Graphis

Originally posted by spud View Post
          looks like this device is a "status only" device, so probably there is no way to manually control it. Could you post a screenshot of the "Status Graphics" tab as well, so that I can confirm.
          Spud,

Thanks for your assistance.

JimO.
          Attached Files

Comment

I confirm, your device has status values only and no controls, so you can't use the "Set device to variable" on this kind of device.

Comment

Hey I must be totally missing something, but I have been playing around with this plugin for a month and its now saying the license has expired. How do I get a permanent license for the plugin (its bl00dy amazing!!)?

Comment

Originally posted by TURSTY View Post
                Hey I must be totally missing something, but I have been playing around with this plugin for a month and its now saying the license has expired. How do I get a permanent license for the plugin (its bl00dy amazing!!)?
                you can buy one from http://store.homeseer.com/store/Prod...HS3-P1999.aspx

Comment

spud,

The plugin is a GREAT concept. That being said, when I've created a new device group and hit Edit to manage the devices underneath, the HTML <select> boxes are not wide enough to read the entire device names. Any way you can widen them out?

I am 'hacking' this in the meantime by going into my live browser HTML source view and adding a style="600px!important;" tag into the <select> elements, but that's obviously cumbersome.

Comment

Originally posted by fksk View Post
                    spud,

The plugin is a GREAT concept. That being said, when I've created a new device group and hit Edit to manage the devices underneath, the HTML <select> boxes are not wide enough to read the entire device names. Any way you can widen them out?

I am 'hacking' this in the meantime by going into my live browser HTML source view and adding a style="600px!important;" tag into the <select> elements, but that's obviously cumbersome.
                    To make the selector window larger, read this post: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...=191142&page=3

the fix should be in an HS3 official release soon.

Comment

In version 3.0.0.52 available in the beta section of the updater, I have added

(1) the possibility to define a day schedule which is useful when all weekdays should have the same time ranges.
                      The syntax of the time ranges is the same than for week schedules without the days. Example: [00:00;sunrise+00:30],[sunset-00:30;00:00]

Click image for larger version

Name:	daycalendar.png
Views:	215
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1256586

(2) new trigger and condition: "String changes and matches this regular expression" .

Here is an example that check if a device string is an email address:

Name:	regularexpression.png
Views:	180
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	1256587

Comment

Nice additions. Thanks spud.
                        -Wade

Comment

In version 3.0.0.52 available in the beta section of the updater, I have added

(1) the possibility to define a day schedule which is useful when all weekdays should have the same time ranges.
                          The syntax of the time ranges is the same than for week schedules without the days. Example: [00:00;sunrise+00:30],[sunset-00:30;00:00]

Name:	daycalendar.png
Views:	215
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1256586

(2) new trigger and condition: "String changes and matches this regular expression" .

Here is an example that check if a device string is an email address:

Name:	regularexpression.png
Views:	180
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	1256587
                          Hey Spud, is it possible to change an existing schedule from week to day without causing issues with that schedule? The format for the day schedule would be a lot shorter so I’m not sure how changing it to day would affect it. I have four schedules I’d like to change to the day type but have a lot of events that use those schedules so I thought I’d ask before I make a huge mess in my system.
                          HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                          Plugin's:
                          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

Hey Spud, is it possible to change an existing schedule from week to day without causing issues with that schedule? The format for the day schedule would be a lot shorter so I’m not sure how changing it to day would affect it. I have four schedules I’d like to change to the day type but have a lot of events that use those schedules so I thought I’d ask before I make a huge mess in my system.
                            Yes this should work. When changing an existing schedule from week to day, the plugin will actually delete the week schedule and recreate an empty day schedule with the same name. So, you will have to repopulate the day schedule (there is no automatic conversion) but you shouldn't have to update any of your events as the id of the schedule (i.e its name) doesn't change.

Comment

Yes this should work. When changing an existing schedule from week to day, the plugin will actually delete the week schedule and recreate an empty day schedule with the same name. So, you will have to repopulate the day schedule (there is no automatic conversion) but you shouldn't have to update any of your events as the id of the schedule (i.e its name) doesn't change.
                              I missed this when you posted it and I haven’t built a new schedule in a long time. Is this every day or just week days?

Not to add more work, but maybe choices of “Weekly” and “Daily” or “Weekdays” depending on wha it is or all three if you want to add a third option.
                              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post

I missed this when you posted it and I haven’t built a new schedule in a long time. Is this every day or just week days?

Not to add more work, but maybe choices of “Weekly” and “Daily” or “Weekdays” depending on wha it is or all three if you want to add a third option.
                                This is every day

Comment

Working...
                                X