Not finding any sensors on HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not finding any sensors on HS3

I'm trying to setup BL1Wire on HS3 and not having much luck. It installs fine, opens the comm port but I'm not seeing any sensors. I've attached a log for you to look at.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Try installing the latest from the updater.
    If it still is an issue then post a new debug log.
    Thx
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Finally had time to test again. Still no sensors.

New log attached.

Thanks.
      Attached Files
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Bryan,
        Can you put in a help desk ticket on my site and attach the same log to it. That way I can track it.
        I will have a look as soon as I can
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Resolution

Hi there,

Did you get a resolution on this as I'm having the same problem?

Cheers

Comment

Are you using a temp08?
            Put in a help desk ticket on my site
            Capture a debug log of it trying to get the sensors and post the BL1Wire-Detailed.log file to the ticket
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Had to wipe and re-install HS3. No sensors (there are only 2) showing now. Installed from the updater several times. Attached is the log.

Suggestions?
              Thanks,
              Barry
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X