Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support of current models?

Greetings.

I'm just hoping to get confirmation if this plugin has solid support for current A/V receivers?

I'm working on our shopping list for new construction including a dedicated home theater and multi-zone wired audio and am trying to confirm receiver compatibility before committing to hardware purchases.

Thanks in advance!

Any of the Onkyo TCP receivers should work fine. Some may require a tweak or so to the plugin
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Any of the Onkyo TCP receivers should work fine. Some may require a tweak or so to the plugin
      Thanks! That's what I was really hoping to hear.

So to be sure, as long as the unit has an ethernet port then once I connect it to the network I should be able to discover it and control it via HS3 / BLOnkyo, correct?

No prob in making tweaks as I mentioned and as with anything there will be some degree of setup time I'm sure. I just wanted to be sure that there were no known issues with some of the current devices.

If I picked up, for example, an Onkyo TX-RZ810 and one or two TX-NR656 (both say have ethernet ports) there shouldn't be too much pain getting them integrated and under at least basic control. On/Off. Source and volume for each zone, etc.

/paranoia

Comment

Yes the receiver should work. If there are changes needed we can work thru them
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Yes the receiver should work. If there are changes needed we can work thru them
          Awesome. I'm still betwee 9 - 12 months out probably before our hopeful move-in and still not sure how much of the audio will be in place from the start but I'm really excited to be getting close to playing with this stuff after over a year of reading and researching.

Comment

Working...
          X