Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Custom User/Device

Hi.

I already have OwnTracks on my mobile device reporting data to my MQTT tracker, so I would like to use the already existing information rather than installing a second app in my devices.

I have two virtual devices with lat/long (and a third with accuracy) that are updated each time OwnTracks reports a location. These values looks good to me.

These devices have the lat/long in Status, Value and String.

I defined a Custom User/Device in PHLocation:

As you can see, the devices aren't updating:

The difference I can see is that the lat/long decimals contains commas instead op dots. May be it's the problem? How can I solve it?

Last edited by Mario from Spain; March 11, 2018, 05:14 AM.

I think this feature is only used by a small number of people and none of those are in a country that uses "," comma as the decimal separator.

Please send me an email and I will send you an updated version of the plug-in with a fix for this problem.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
      I think this feature is only used by a small number of people and none of those are in a country that uses "," comma as the decimal separator.

Please send me an email and I will send you an updated version of the plug-in with a fix for this problem.

Paul..
      Email sent.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Paul.

Installed new version and its working great. Wow, it fast fast!

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X