No announcement yet.

Got a new error need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This new log shows that the Stop function of the speech recognition is actually called, but I can't tell from this log what is calling it.
    Do you have some events that use one of the following actions
    • "Enable Voice Recognition"
    • "Disable Voice Recognition"
    • "Enable Visual Recognition"
    • "Disable Visual Recognition"
    • "Enable Camera"
    • "Disable Camera"

From the HS log page could you try to see if something happened at that time: Oct-02 16:48:26. Please paste the logs here.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      This new log shows that the Stop function of the speech recognition is actually called, but I can't tell from this log what is calling it.
      Do you have some events that use one of the following actions
      • "Enable Voice Recognition"
      • "Disable Voice Recognition"
      • "Enable Visual Recognition"
      • "Disable Visual Recognition"
      • "Enable Camera"
      • "Disable Camera"

From the HS log page could you try to see if something happened at that time: Oct-02 16:48:26. Please paste the logs here.
      Spud,

I dont have any of those actions used in events

I dont even have the cameras or visual recognition enabled I only use the VR and I have no events to disable it at all I leave it listening 24 /7
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
        Spud,

I dont have any of those actions used in events

I dont even have the cameras or visual recognition enabled I only use the VR and I have no events to disable it at all I leave it listening 24 /7
        ok, but could you try to search for the HS logs around Oct-02 16:48:26 and post them here.

Comment

Spud,

I dont know where to look for those logs, but in testing I found that when the weatherxml plug in is disabled my vr continues to run fine. when I re-enable the weatherxml plug in vr stops a few minutes later. If you tell me where to locate the logs I will post them

Cheers Ken
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

from HS web interface, go to View>Log, then you can filter on a date and time range

Comment

SPud,

My log doesnt go back that far there must have been a restart of HS3 in there. I spoke to soon tho it is better with out weatherxml running but when I got up this morning all my remote instaces stated the VR had stoped and were not listening

Cheers Ken

Comment

SPud,

My log doesnt go back that far there must have been a restart of HS3 in there. I spoke to soon tho it is better with out weatherxml running but when I got up this morning all my remote instaces stated the VR had stoped and were not listening

Cheers Ken
                then get me the log of when the plugin stopped this morning, for the instance on which you installed version 3.0.0.36 with log level set to Trace

Comment

Spud here is what I found for logs.

I found this line in the logs just before the VR stopped not sure if its related

Oct-03 9:24:52 PM Kinect DEBUG System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request at System.Net.HttpListener.GetContext() at HSPI_KINECT.SnapshotServer.b__0()

I will try and email you the log form the remote instance it is to big t o put on the forum
                  Attached Files

Comment

the stop here is due to HS telling the plugin to shutdown
                    Code:
                    Oct-03 9:24:51 PM         Plug-In    Shutting down Plug-In: Kinect
                    do you always see this log line just before the Kinect instance stops?
                    if so, the problem comes from HS itself which for some reason tells the plugin to shutdown

the exception is harmless and just a consequence of the plugin shutting down

Comment

the stop here is due to HS telling the plugin to shutdown
                      Code:
                      Oct-03 9:24:51 PM         Plug-In    Shutting down Plug-In: Kinect
                      do you always see this log line just before the Kinect instance stops?
                      if so, the problem comes from HS itself which for some reason tells the plugin to shutdown

the exception is harmless and just a consequence of the plugin shutting down
                      Spud, it is always there but there is an error that comes right before it
                      see here

Oct-04 12:47:03 PM Kinect DEBUG Speech Recognition Stopped
                      Oct-04 12:47:03 PM Kinect DEBUG Stopping Speech Recognition
                      Oct-04 12:47:03 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Kinect
                      Oct-04 12:47:01 PM Error Shutting down plugin: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

It also seems that all of the remote instances stop at the same time

Comment

Spud, it is always there but there is an error that comes right before it
                          see here

Oct-04 12:47:03 PM Kinect DEBUG Speech Recognition Stopped
                          Oct-04 12:47:03 PM Kinect DEBUG Stopping Speech Recognition
                          Oct-04 12:47:03 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Kinect
                          Oct-04 12:47:01 PM Error Shutting down plugin: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                          well, I don't see this error in the log file you attached above...
                          that being said, this error is from HS itself, but doesn't say why it tries to shutdown the plugin.
                          do you have any event, script, or plugin that tries to shutdown a plugin instance?
                          do you manually stop one kinect plugin instance from the HS interface. I know that stopping one instance from the interface can mess up the others.

Comment

well, I don't see this error in the log file you attached above...
                            that being said, this error is from HS itself, but doesn't say why it tries to shutdown the plugin.
                            do you have any event, script, or plugin that tries to shutdown a plugin instance?
                            do you manually stop one kinect plugin instance from the HS interface. I know that stopping one instance from the interface can mess up the others.
                            no I run all of my remote kinect plugins 24/7 always listening, I do have one that restarts the ultra global cache plugin every 6 hrs but the times don't corespond with when the kinect ones stop listening

Comment

no I run all of my remote kinect plugins 24/7 always listening, I do have one that restarts the ultra global cache plugin every 6 hrs but the times don't corespond with when the kinect ones stop listening
                              what do you use to restart the ultra global cache?
                              if I were you I would try to disable the most things as possible, analyze the logs to find some pattern, and maybe contact HST to know what can cause HS to trigger the shutdown of a plugin.

Comment

what do you use to restart the ultra global cache?
                                if I were you I would try to disable the most things as possible, analyze the logs to find some pattern, and maybe contact HST to know what can cause HS to trigger the shutdown of a plugin.
                                I use JON00 script to do it, please see attached event
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X