www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Wireless Receiver & Transceiver Plug-ins > Wireless Receiver & Transceiver Discussion

Old June 23rd, 2014, 11:01 AM
Seer

rfxcom will not find any of my OS or sonic view sensors

I have the drivers installed running .21 version paid for of rxcom but can not get it to do anything even the Oregon Si sensor that was ordered with it will not show up in it at all. I have called Homeseer and they just refrer me to here. Ive not found anything to help with the problem. If you can help please let me know.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 11:36 AM
Seer Deluxe

RFXCom not seeing devices

Hi,
Harleyhawk22.

Did you try going to the device input screen of the plugin, once there you should be able to add your devices.
Not sure if you are using HS2 or HS3 but have a good read through the documentation, I think everything RFXCom you need to know is there.
If you still have trouble after this post again, Bart normally picks up on bugs very quickly.
Hope this is of help, I have been using RFXCom for ages it's pretty solid.

Peter

Last edited by Pervez2602; June 23rd, 2014 at 11:37 AM. Reason: spelling
Old June 23rd, 2014, 02:55 PM
Seer

doc no help

I have spent 8 hours going through the Manuel in the doc file. And looking in the forms.
I am using hs3pro and have drivers installed no warnings in device manager according to all I find. It says go to page for input or security sensors for rxcom actavate unit then refresh page. I’ve tried 3 different Oregon Si units, x10 alarm sensors, which i don’t think are support. View sonic door sensors which should be, not one thing will show up. I was even willing to pay homeseer to help me get a few things fixed. But they did not really seam intersted in helping. Just keep sending me to the forums and not real use to posting and such.

Thanks for the try Peter
Old June 23rd, 2014, 03:59 PM
Super Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhawk22 View Post
I have spent 8 hours going through the Manuel in the doc file. And looking in the forms.
I am using hs3pro and have drivers installed no warnings in device manager according to all I find. It says go to page for input or security sensors for rxcom actavate unit then refresh page. I’ve tried 3 different Oregon Si units, x10 alarm sensors, which i don’t think are support. View sonic door sensors which should be, not one thing will show up. I was even willing to pay homeseer to help me get a few things fixed. But they did not really seam intersted in helping. Just keep sending me to the forums and not real use to posting and such.

Thanks for the try Peter
I'm a long time RFXCOM plug-in user. If you are willing to give me temporary remote access to your HS system I will take a look and check your setup to begin with.

You can email me at paul dot huddlestone at gmail dot com.

Paul..