www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Spud Plug-Ins > WIIMote Plugin (3P)

WIIMote Plugin (3P) Discussions related to the WIIMote plugin by Spud.

Old May 6th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Seer Deluxe

WII Remote for TV (High WAF)

Down in my Home Theater I have a combination of a Panasonic TV, Pioneer amp, Uverse set top box and all sorts of other pieces and parts all buried behind a false wall. Even with all the great plug-ins and HS Touch my wife still wanted an easy way to "Just turn on the TV and watch a show, and I want to be able to adjust the volume easily". I had a iPad with HSTouch but she wanted even simpler....

What I discovered was that she used just a few of the buttons/features. When Spud released the Wiimote plug in I remembered that I had a couple in a drawer. So I built a remote that does exactly what she needs and nothing more.... She is giddy. Thanks to Spud!
Attached Images

Plugins :BLBackup:,Pushover 3P:,Wiimote:Winery,HSTV:,Insteon:,PHLocation:,drhsIpPlugIn:, UltraNetatmoWelcome3:,UltraSighthoundVideo3:,Vista Alarm:,UltraCID3:,Random:,EasyTrigger:,iAutomate RFID:,FitbitSeer:,Z-Wave:,HSTouch Server:,weatherXML:,Sonos:,Restart:,UltraGCIR3:,UltraPioneer AVR3:JowiHue;WiiMote;MyQ
Old May 7th, 2015, 07:40 AM

Nice!
Thanks for sharing this.