Concord4 Incorrect status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concord4 Incorrect status

After arming the system from HSTouch it shows the status correctly. After some period of time the status on HStouch shows the system is disarmed. When I check the panel, it is still armed. Sometimes it shows correctly overnight and sometimes for only a few minutes. Panel error (tripped sensors) seem to show up so I am pretty sure the panel is talking to the plugin.

I am using the latest version of the plugin on a RaspberryPi.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Steve

Originally posted by sesykes71 View Post
    After arming the system from HSTouch it shows the status correctly. After some period of time the status on HStouch shows the system is disarmed. When I check the panel, it is still armed. Sometimes it shows correctly overnight and sometimes for only a few minutes. Panel error (tripped sensors) seem to show up so I am pretty sure the panel is talking to the plugin.

I am using the latest version of the plugin on a RaspberryPi.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Steve
    What does the HS3 device management page show (armed/disarmed)?
    Which Concord device are you monitoring with HStouch?
    What period of time? (ie minutes or hours?) The PI refreshes the zone status every 24 hrs, so that might be it. You should see an HS Log entry:
    Running daily update of Zones and Panel Status

LMK,
    Z

Comment

It doesn't happen all the time. For instance, this morning when I got up, it still shows correctly on HS status page. The night before last it said it was disarmed about 30 minutes after it was armed. I have it send me an email when status changes which it did. It does correctly show a faulted zone ie if someone moves around the house and trips a motion sensor, I see it in HStouch on my phone. I will enable the log and keep an eye on it the next time it happens.

Does the windows version work differently with regards to updates?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by sesykes71 View Post
        It doesn't happen all the time. For instance, this morning when I got up, it still shows correctly on HS status page. The night before last it said it was disarmed about 30 minutes after it was armed. I have it send me an email when status changes which it did. It does correctly show a faulted zone ie if someone moves around the house and trips a motion sensor, I see it in HStouch on my phone. I will enable the log and keep an eye on it the next time it happens.

Does the windows version work differently with regards to updates?

Steve
        Since you're getting the updates from HS3 -> HStouch, I wouldn't think there would be any differences. You shouldn't need to enable any additional logs, all of the info you need should be in the normal HS3 log already. If you can find where it toggles in the HS3 log, see if you see the matching Concord log note about Updating the Zones. That's the only think I can think of that might toggle a status inappropriately.

Z

Comment

I installed the latest update and the problem now looks like it is fixed. I was getting a notice every day at 22:11 that the alarm was disarmed then armed. It must have been the partition update that another user saw as well.
          Thanks for the fix.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X