APC power supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APC power supply

I am search a plug-in for connect APC power supply to my Homeseer for shutdown my HS and after that my PC if my PC it's on battery backup.
    Thanks!

There's a free Power Monitor plugin in the HomeSeer updater that detects weather your PC is on battery or not and can trigger an event to shut down the PC.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp, I don't have a setting button on interface screen after install the plug-in

Comment

This is a really simple plugin that creates a new device called:
        Power Monitor/ Power Status You can set up an event to trigger on the device status change and then add any action you desire in the event. The config button will only show on the HomeSeer server and it may pop behind the HomeSeer form.

Comment

OK, i am go to my hs server and i open the popup config for plug-in!
          Thanks!

Comment

How the plug-in detects the passage on the battery?

Comment

It doesn't. It simply indicates when the power is lost on the PC (running on UPS) . It's hard to estimate how long a PC will last on the UPS.

Comment

I'm purchasing an APC for my HS server.
                I'm unplug the APC from power and my PC run.
                Both my plug-in not identify the PC it's run on battery???

Comment

Working...
                X