This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    If you press the app icon in the upper left with the left arrow does that work?
    I did that here and it worked.
    yes that works I did not see that. I guess most people would use the back button.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Yes I will look into that
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
        yes that works I did not see that. I guess most people would use the back button.

Greig.
        I believe I have fixed this. It will be in the next build
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

I believe I have fixed this. It will be in the next build
          Great thanks I have the plugin connected to the app and it looks great. The only thing I have not been able to get is the HSLog the page is blank.
          Also if my phone shuts off after not using it for 1min then when I turn the screen on the app has crashed. After this the plugin logs my connection back to the plugin but the app connects and no data will load until I restart the plugin.

Greig
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Great thanks I have the plugin connected to the app and it looks great. The only thing I have not been able to get is the HSLog the page is blank.
            Greig
            Yes the HS log is blank. I still need to fix that.

Also if my phone shuts off after not using it for 1min then when I turn the screen on the app has crashed. After this the plugin logs my connection back to the plugin but the app connects and no data will load until I restart the plugin.
            Greig
            I have not seen this one. My phone just timed out and when I turned it back on the main screen was there and I could still get data. What android version?
            I am adding debug logging so that I can track issues. I need to finish it up before I track this one down
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Yes the HS log is blank. I still need to fix that.
              Ok.

I have not seen this one. My phone just timed out and when I turned it back on the main screen was there and I could still get data. What android version?
              I am adding debug logging so that I can track issues. I need to finish it up before I track this one down
              Android 4.3
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

I am running 4.1.2 here. Very odd.
                What screen is it on when it shuts off?
                Let me look into it
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

I am running 4.1.2 here. Very odd.
                  What screen is it on when it shuts off?
                  Let me look into it
                  I just tested and it happens on any page. I don't have to wait for it to time out it will stop if I tap the power to shut the screen off to.

Greig.
                  Scripts =
                  Various

Comment

OK let me look into it.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

I just tested and it happens on any page. I don't have to wait for it to time out it will stop if I tap the power to shut the screen off to.

Greig.
                      I just posted 1.0.7 to Google Play. When it shows up give it a try and let me know.
                      I have tried everything here to get it to crash and I cannot make it crash here.
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

I just posted 1.0.7 to Google Play. When it shows up give it a try and let me know.
                        I have tried everything here to get it to crash and I cannot make it crash here.
                        Blade,

I have V1.0.7 and the back button works out of the setting screen if you get the popup but if you use it at any other time the app stops.
                        I have loaded this on to my nexus 7 and I have the same results. It also stops when the screen is turned off.
                        Perhaps someone else can comment on this?

Greig.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

Blade,

I have V1.0.7 and the back button works out of the setting screen if you get the popup but if you use it at any other time the app stops.
                          I have loaded this on to my nexus 7 and I have the same results. It also stops when the screen is turned off.
                          Perhaps someone else can comment on this?

Greig.
                          OK I will fix the other screens with the back button.

Are you using 4.3 on both devices?
                          I will try and upgrade my phone to 4.3
                          I am using 4.1.2 right now and I cannot for the life of me get it to crash. I turn off the screen, turn it back on and the app is fine.
                          I am sure it is something simple. Tracking it down is another story
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

OK I will fix the other screens with the back button.

Are you using 4.3 on both devices?
                            I will try and upgrade my phone to 4.3
                            I am using 4.1.2 right now and I cannot for the life of me get it to crash. I turn off the screen, turn it back on and the app is fine.
                            I am sure it is something simple. Tracking it down is another story
                            Yes they are both 4.3.
                            I have installed on my old phone and it is 4.0.3 and it works ok on this and even the back button works.

I hope this helps.

Greig.
                            Scripts =
                            Various

Comment

Nope doesn't help LOL
                              I need to get the debug logging working so I can see what it is doing.

I have a guy going to lend me his nexus 7 which is 4.3 so I can see what is going on.
                              Something must have changed in 4.3
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

I have fixed the back button in all screens. It will not take you back to the previous screen
                                If you are on the main screen and hit back it will ask you if you want to close the app or run it in the background.

If you choose "Close" then the app will completely close and disconnect from the plugin.
                                If you choose "Run in Background" then the app will close the screen but will still stay connected to the plugin and still process messages from the plugin as well as report location changes on the phone.

I will release it tonight

As for the 4.3 issue with it crashing when waking up... that will have to wait until I get my buddies Nexus 7 with 4.3 loaded on it and try it out and see what is going on.
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X