www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Spud Plug-Ins > WIIMote Plugin (3P)

WIIMote Plugin (3P) Discussions related to the WIIMote plugin by Spud.

Old June 17th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Seer Master

Spud it seems to be the original Wii remote. I also tried the wii plus remote and get the same results

It would be awesome if I could get them to stay paired. I heard that the toshiba bluetooth stack might help with this issue but I'm no computer guy so dont take my word for it

Cheers Ken
HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,
Old June 17th, 2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenrad View Post
Spud it seems to be the original Wii remote. I also tried the wii plus remote and get the same results

It would be awesome if I could get them to stay paired. I heard that the toshiba bluetooth stack might help with this issue but I'm no computer guy so dont take my word for it

Cheers Ken
how do you do the pairing?
I can replicate your error when I press 1+2 on the wiimote instead of pressing the red button in the battery case
For wiipair.exe to work you must press the red button in the battery case, while it is scanning for devices.
Old June 17th, 2015, 07:13 PM
Seer Master

I tried both and no luck