Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what the status graphics look like for the on/off, and brightness devices for one of the GE link bulbs.
    Attached Files

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Surfacing devices - string change only

I have a couple dz devices that are used to display what's on specific TV channels. As the TV schedule changes the string value of the device is modified. No change to the status or value.

Is there anyway currently to reflect these type of devices in ImperiHome?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by dcdelong View Post
        I have a couple dz devices that are used to display what's on specific TV channels. As the TV schedule changes the string value of the device is modified. No change to the status or value.

Chris
        If I understand you correctly your just wanting to display string value of a device in imperihome right? If so yes you can do this.

Add the device as a generic sensor and check box the "string status".

this was added in version 3.0.0.3 so make sure your atleast to up to that point and check the change log for pictures and more info.

Comment

Originally posted by dcdelong View Post

Chris
          as integlikewhoa said, create a generic sensor from the sensor tab and tick the "string status" checkbox, the string will be updated in ImperiHome every time it changes in Homeseer.

Comment

Any idea if you can facilitate the creation of an imperihome device to control jowihue bulbs? At the moment I would like to control the on/off/dimming of a bulb or group as if it was connected to a dimming switch. Ideally I would like to be able to control the hue as well.

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
              Any idea if you can facilitate the creation of an imperihome device to control jowihue bulbs? At the moment I would like to control the on/off/dimming of a bulb or group as if it was connected to a dimming switch. Ideally I would like to be able to control the hue as well.
              yes I'm going to support RGBW bulbs, but please give me some more time.
              With the current version of the plugin you can at least make these bulbs appear as standard on/off devices by setting the controlUse attribute to On/Off for the On/Off controls.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                yes I'm going to support RGBW bulbs, but please give me some more time.
                Thanks for this info as you probley know I too can't wait for a solution. I think for me this will be the last bit I need coming from VERA Imperihome to Homeseer. As far as I can see i can get everything else to work in the app that I had before.

Comment

Hi Spud,

Another device I am having a little trouble with is the McsSprinklers valves. They are odd in that they use control use for on/off (0/100), but then are set to a dim value of 3 by default. I attached two screenshots to show the status graphics, and advanced tabs (in off state).
                  Attached Files

Comment

does iss support alarm panel like ultramg1 (elk alarm panel)?

I know imperihome for Vera supported a few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
                      does iss support alarm panel like ultramg1 (elk alarm panel)?

I know imperihome for Vera supported a few.
                      You can add the security related sensors: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...36&postcount=3.

Cheers
                      Al
                      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I wantex to arm and disarm panel

Comment

I wantex to arm and disarm panel
                          That can probably be done with a Multi-Switch: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...49&postcount=4.

Cheers
                          Al
                          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

imperihome also supports alarm panel logic.

i understand I can emulate with a switch, but that doesnt provide the correct imperihome gui or pin protection. I.e. you can also control rgb light with on/off switch, but your missing most of the controls.

Comment

imperihome also supports alarm panel logic.

i understand I can emulate with a switch, but that doesnt provide the correct imperihome gui or pin protection. I.e. you can also control rgb light with on/off switch, but your missing most of the controls.

there is no "alarm panel" device in the ImperiHome API: http://dev.evertygo.com/api/iss
                              so, I can't implement that

As sparkman said the best you can do right now is to add your security sensors as security devices (Door / Window sensor, Motion sensor, etc...) and use a Multi Switch to arm/disarm

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                                Hi Spud,

Another device I am having a little trouble with is the McsSprinklers valves. They are odd in that they use control use for on/off (0/100), but then are set to a dim value of 3 by default. I attached two screenshots to show the status graphics, and advanced tabs (in off state).
                                Hi Spud,
                                I have the same problem, any solution that you could offer, would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X