Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monoprice garage tilt sensor not reporting - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monoprice garage tilt sensor not reporting - Solved!

This is going to be the second sensor I add to my system, the other is a ZWN-BPC ceiling sensor, neither is reporting battery or anything. Are there specific things I need to do to add sensors?

Originally posted by dannieboiz View Post
    This is going to be the second sensor I add to my system, the other is a ZWN-BPC ceiling sensor, neither is reporting battery or anything. Are there specific things I need to do to add sensors?
    Have you tried excluding them first and then re-include again with the devices within a foot of the controller when you include them?

Comment

Yes, I always have to with every device I put on HS since I'm moving over from Vera. I'll exclude it and try again

Comment

so I learned a few things troubleshooting this.. mainly from reading the forum

Once paired, stick the sensor back on the garage, open and close it a few times while I optimize the zwave network it'll update.

If that doesn't work, close the garage, remove the battery, plug it back in, close the tempared switch, run the garage. It all seems to work now.

Comment

Working...
        X