Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to get the current setpoint from a TRV ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naellis View Post
    Can you be more specific on how these "issues" relate to the ops question.
    No, as the release notes are pretty incomplete. Just anecdotal evidence with others reporting various issues which were resolved by running a newer version or downgrading. Since you have it working with .87 and the OP has issues, it may be related to the version which is why I suggested to "try" it...
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I think I might have found the issue. I upgraded the z-wave plugin to .95 and had even more problems. This morning all of my TRVs and the Secure321 main thermostat stopped waking up again. I downgraded to .87 and immediately they started showing wake ups in the logs again. Will monitor it but hope that I found the issue with temperatures going to go lower...

Comment

Thanks for that - I wont be in a hurry to move on from .87 !!

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
          I think I might have found the issue. I upgraded the z-wave plugin to .95 and had even more problems. This morning all of my TRVs and the Secure321 main thermostat stopped waking up again. I downgraded to .87 and immediately they started showing wake ups in the logs again. Will monitor it but hope that I found the issue with temperatures going to go lower...
          Great! You may want to send an email to support@homeseer.com to let them know about it.

Cheers
          Al
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I will, I had emailed them about my problem (before I found the solution) but haven't heard back.

Comment

Working...
            X