X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 11 attacks

- Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Thanks for the timeline.

We should never forget......

Comment

John Ogonowski, the pilot of Flight 11 was a friend of our family. Still think of him and his family often as we drive by his farm. It's about 2 miles from our house, in the same town. His brother now runs the family farm, we always get our mum's from him every fall. There is also a piece of steel from the World Trade Center building used in the monument dedicated to all that lost their lives that day, right next to his farm.

Here is a link to his Wikipdia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ogonowski

We also lost Brian Kinney, a Dracut native living in Lowell at the time, was a passenger on United Airlines Flight 175, the second plane to hit the towers. Although I did not know him personally.

Here in Dracut, MA we will never forget what happened that day.
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

I saw the movie Sully yesterday. There was a line in it something like "nice to have some good news for a change around here involving a plane." It was kind of moving to me, hearing it while watching on the anniversary.

Comment

Working...
        X