Concord 4 Plugin Quirks and Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concord 4 Plugin Quirks and Questions

I have just got my HS system up and running along with my Concord 4 plugin. Let me say I am loving them both!

There is a quirk that I noticed when arming the system, whether it would be stay or away. I do not have quick arm on my panel. I have my system code set in the plugin plus set to "remember code". Whenever I click arm stay or away it would say enter code. However the weird thing is if I were to click arm then disarm it would arm the system. (My wild guess is that the plugin is not sending the code to the panel when I arm, but it does when I disarm.)

My questions are:

I have events setup through HS to send email sms's to my phones. I would like to be able to have custom alerts based on alarm. For example, intrusion on patio door. Not just intrusion.

I would also like to do arming notifications, I tried but when I tried to set in events with panel control, it just said 999999999 for the value. Is there a way to do arming notifications?

Thanks and sorry for all of the questions, hopefully it helps someone else out.

Great to see you got the plugin setup and running with very little trouble.

All you have to remember is that each zone/sensor is a device and if the device changes you instruct HS3 to notify you of this

maybe if you give us an example of an event you are trying to create we could help you a little more.

You have the option of using events, scripts or even a .vb

Vasrc is your man here but the more info you supply the easier it will be to formulate a solution for you.

Comment

Comment

I use direct mobo serial for com port and digiport for others... do you have an onboard to try?
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Here's one to get you started

IF This device has its value set to...

Security CONCORD Panel Control
          * is set to Arm Away

THEN Send an Email

To:
          Subject: Alarm set to Away

Just play around with IF This device has its value set to... to get the relevant actions you require.

If you panel is throwing a AM BUS FAILURE you will need to power down your panel and restart it to clear that error from panel memory.for some reason you are loosing connection on the serial end owing to possibly a bad serial cable, a bad connection between your PC and the AM module or possibly your protocol settings are incorrect.

Dig a little deeper and report back.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hs309 View Post
              So I did not know until now but it is getting annoying, I can click disarm when the system is disarmed and I get “System is disarmed” so it works.

When I arm system to stay or away, (mind you that only works for me in quick arm). I cannot disarm system. If I click disarm 5 times on computer it still does not work. (My codes and everything are fine.)

When I go to disarm it on the touchpad, it works, then says “system is disarmed” 5 times (because I clicked it 5 times)
              Enable "Communications" debug (in Config) and capture the Disarm codes being sent from HS3.

Should be something like: (UserID = xxxxxxxx)
              Jan-12 8:33:26 PM CONCORD Comm SendRequestToPanel - 0A4001000501xxxxxxxx56

Also, you have:
              -Quickarm enabled on your panel
              -UserID entered on the HS3 Concord Plugin Control->Settings page
              -Remember Code is checked off on the same page
              -Concord Plugin Control->Settings page says (in green) that the UserID as been Verified
              -Your hspi_Concord.ini file (in the Config directory) contains:
              250=QuickArm

LMK
              Z
              Last edited by vasrc; January 12, 2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Why do I need quick arm? I do not prefer to have it on. When I have quick arm on, it won’t disarm.

Comment

Working...
                X